Preperations

Optimus walked with Ultra Magnus and Grimlock around Iacon. Every Autobot ran around the city, setting up checkpoints and everything. Optimus and Grimlock stopped walking as Prime looked down and ran with Grimlock, "We need to get to Kaon! That is where the entrance to the lower levels of Cybertron is!" Prime shouted as he transformed and drove to a shuttle. Grimlock transformed and ran with him as Magnus and several teams followed. Prime rushed to the Cockpit as he transformed to robot mode and flew the shuttle to Kaon. Everyone got their weapons ready and checked the defenses. When they arrived they landed at Shockwave's tower, setting up the weapons systems and shields. Prime ran to the walls with Grimlock and Ultra Magnus as Hardhead stood with them, "Hardhead: Set up the warp canons! No ships or vehicons get through here! Ironhide: Set up speed artillery rounds within the city! If seekers get in, turn them to ashes! And Magnus: Gather the Wreckers! Now!" Ultra Magnus nodded as he and the others ran off to do their jobs to save and protect Cybertron. Optimus stood with Grimlock as the two worked on a large canon, "Prime?"
"Yeah Grimlock?"
"You think Elita's gonna be okay?"
Prime nodded, "Of course. She's a great leader and she's strong-willed and she can handle anything." He turned to Grimlock as he set some missiles. "Me Grimlock say we oughta help her when she arrives." Prime nodded "We will my friend. We will."

Ultra Magnus walked up to Impactor as the two nodded. They loaded their guns and checked them, "How do you feel Impactor?" Magnus asked.
Impactor shrugged, "Never thought I'd be here again... Kaon... It's rough... Bad memories... The Civilians who were killed that day..." he rubbed his hook-hand as he sighed sharply. "Now we get to take the fight to the cons... We have the upper hand... We will win the battle..." Magnus nodded and cocked his blaster rifle, "Amen to that." Just then, something arrived in the atmosphere... The Nemesis had arrived...