Welcome to the Oasis!

Hello and welcome to the Oasis!
a place where pretty art facts are all around there, somewhere else~~~

After wisely, h e r e
o v e r h e r e

Are my fantastic diddles and drabbles I made! So make sure you get the same blue flames as the first time!

There are a lot of people in the world who want to know about arts clod*

Sooo....

There are rules of my drabble ideas and pretty pretty pegasus art there's no way I can imagine like animals;

Here's the rules there;

Rules

1. No arguments allowed in my first Fanart book, because I will closed it of you mkae my work idea in distorted uncontrolled that's why I have to say "STOP IT CLOD!!" to avoid getting more disturbing disaster, if you are a very bad person, your now asleep and you well be muted for very long days.

"Since what happen to my 3 followers disappeared and unfollow me, I accidentally steal photos from the show and it's my fault. So now I realised its true, I will be good enough to stop restriction disasters."

If you really hate my art, I will sartto mute you if you always do taht everytime I make doodles; for a reason cause I'm a fan maker.

AND NO ARGUMENTS! CLOD!

sorry I act like Peridot from Steven Universe lol.... Besides, no more arguments allowed here....

2. If you want to know more about the things you don't watch, I will give you a hint or the facts do you can easily understand what it look like or what is looks like that.

Even I know of your age and personality on character in art, no harsh texts allowed it makes me go worse in my mind very easy

At least here it is;

💚 If you know it, asked me
🙃 If you're confused, I'll help you
😅 If you're hard to understand, go search in Google if you want
🌸If you had troubled, let me help you
🌷If you don't like it cause of your age, I will accept and agreed that....
🖤If don't like it, i will sayrt to explain why you hate it

This is the one day of the year resting and waiting for the plants to fall off when they hug each of us and all of you too. Besides, follow the rules carefully and gentle or quiet.

3. If you keep on getting mad at my work, I will make you mute. So sorry about the misunderstanding reasons. If you hate my work, ideas, short stories, sneak peek, fanart, drawings and other stuff, I will make you a punishment or take a look out;

If you totally agree with the decision, I will make you a promise after that. Is you feel greedy and rude to me, I will make it very sure that your a bad person permit me to do so hoarded.

Follow the process of getting the successful candidate to be a comic teacher in the UK with the top underneath drawing and shading veery sooooon.

4. When you start liking or sharing a request or something else like that..
Theres a symbol in order you to have a request instead;

🔣 Means which arts you liked most
💐Saids about getting WOF oc adopts
🎁Meaning a request or a redesign
🌻Wants to do a request for anyone
🍂Means not for today

So these are the symbols to let the followers understand that it is...

5. If you misunderstanding me, I will reward you a 🐌 emoji when you are a bad person, if 🐬 means neutral person and if 🦄 or 🐎 means you are a very good person.

6. You should not be worried about the ideas I made, if you really did I will unpublish so you cannot see it again. If you want to know more let me know if you need any further information.

7. If you want to borrow my idea, ask permission first before you borrow it.

If I heard that your not chatting, means your trying to get mad at me while borrowing I will not let you do it. That's the rules....

If you want to, tell me the reasons why so I can understand that you emat to borrow my ideas...

8. If you want to know more about the things you want, I will make it very sure that you can see that you have incredible work experience.

❤️If you love it, comment it properly
👇If you like it, share properly
👾If you don't like it, tell me
🤖If you don't want me, I will take it

This is Florges ideas and new ideas to avoid by getting angry in the comment very harsh and madness.

9. If you want to make your oc a redesign, I will make you happy and make your comments properly and gentle, so I can redraw it easily, if not this will be the error idea.

10. If you want to make everythings moony and silent, please keep everyone in touch and peaceful and silent whole reading and telling me.

If you really a bad person, I will not give you anything as you wished for..

This is the ture reasons to avoid the trouble with the others, if you really did, you are an wild clod.

And you are muted forever, if you don't want to, so don't do it again, this is against the laws of Swanna. Take a note if you forgive me, I will unmute you. That's what I meant to say....

This is it! This is the rules about my art book of my Oc's and sketches,amd even Skylar's Dragon Academy story.

So if you want to know more about the things you want to know about it, i will give you an information.

So please....

No argument

No hissing like a snake

No hurting me allowed

No angry chats allowed

And no fighting each other again!

YOU CLOOOD!

So please understand the rules, very peaceful and very silent. As you say guys, be lucky to have a great time in the mood. Just make sure that everythings is okay by the way.

Please, be careful with your action!
If you did I will mute you
Rules is rules

And....

In my information;
thank you for service

And have a great time!
Thank you so much for that!