"Find Her"

This is a transcript based on the list and 5 uncommon reasons.
So read this!!!

The worldwide team, was suddenly banned in 123 countries and 6 countries. Unfortunately, Star mumbered she discovered that it was forcely becoming the worst life she has. Mostly, Momo confused and speak with her about the Woodland Critters are all around and makes everything disappear in worldwide.
"What in the world is happening?" Star mumbered, "DON'T SCARED me" Momo mentioned what he said to her. Who is she when she is 27 years old?
How could this be?
"heckled up! The disaster is getting higher is 30 than others!" then it fallen down in a Artic places and it's type is a bit stress out. "WHAT IS THAAAAAT!" Momo screamed, suddenly an Azazelcorn appears and escapes from the land, there is so things wrong in the land there?

"S REE EACH!!!!" azazelcorn screamed and everyone escaped from 26 feet down but ended trapped. "AHHHH!" all screwed and Falls in the ground and hiyted. "aw!" Momo screamed with his injured after they landed.

Jell-O and Laura fainted they confirmed that the stones were built by ancient Kirin druids to continue playing golf after the actions of Lea's ancestor and it was revealed that the cartoon island is rare and impossible.
"I'm not hypnotizing anyone!" she screamed, "do you think what happen to the worldwide now! Its busted with evilness! What the heck is that!" Laura screwed Jell-O but she divorced her and takes her anger. "could you see what have you done!" she screamed "I'm not hypnotizing anyone and your the one did this!!!" Laura screamed both shredded with anger and diversity a fight. Star and Momo Software screwed "SHUT UPPPP!!!!! MBABANE" they screamed. "I know cartoon Island is real! But its true, they said is to find it!" Star screamed, but they continued a fight with anger, she screwed madly then ended up of Star. "SHUT UPPPPPPPPPP! I'm the one do that..." she said, they stop fighting with response case it's her truth. "the processor said to me, that he try me to get a mysterious cry of Pixiekitty. But I can't do it anymore at all times." she pants with anger with fears of her truthful reason. Then they trust her and her gangs will joined with her in a residential choice. Their glorious surprise is a very colorful dragon who just loves her truth and.... she smiles and finds a pixiekitty that she mentioned. Everyone is in silence.

A truthful, quit, silence words....

A quite.... word with its danger.....
*eyes of the dragon awakes*

Characters:

Anyways enjoy!

Anyways enjoy!