Chapter 4 Kyle P.O.V

Chapter 4

I was sitting in my office waiting for Jordan and Marcus to show up. We faked Margret having a heart attack which ended up with Casey showing up in her underwear. She looked like she just rolled out of bed and looked gorgeous in a white tank top and tight shorts that just barely covered her ass. Maggie had drug her down to see what was going on.

As soon as the guys saw her their thoughts were very loud and clear making me look at her. I was furious about them seeing her like that and wasn’t sure why. She didn’t seem bothered till she was leaving. Dee had watched me knowing I was staring. In that moment I wanted to taste her so bad it made it hard to walk.

I watched her leave her building in shorts and I had to fight not to go after her. Man I am losing it over a damn girl. Just then my door opened and Marcus walked in followed by Jordan.

“Hey Kyle” Jordan said sitting on the couch.

“So what have you found out” I asked them

“Not much considering it is the first day but she hates seafood, it was funny watching her while her friends ate. She loves to dance and music, hates Mrs. Williams because she is to strict” Marcus said

“She is very anti-boyfriend for reasons she won’t say” Jordan added.

“Ok well it’s a start” I said looking out my window toward her room

“She isn’t happy about the football game since she found out we are football players and undefeated” Jordan laughed

“What? No you’re not” I said.

“They don’t know that” Marcus said with a smirk. I laughed they are trying to scare them. Good it will make this more fun.

“Well let’s get this game started shall we” I said jumping up as we headed out to the field. Jordan went to get the girls. It was getting darker the rain was coming fast and I wasn’t about to call it off hell I was even playing just to see her wet.

“You girls ready” I asked when we had our teams picked. Rather I picked them.

“NO” Casey yelled making all of us chuckle while her friend Dee smacked her arm.

We started the game and were dominating it when it started pouring. Casey looked pissed “THIS SUCKS” she yelled but god did she look hot wet. Her clothes sticking to her body her hair soaked and sticking to her face. I noticed this morning her hair wasn’t just dark but black with red tips and blue streaks and it looked hot. She is defiantly one of a kind, I’ve never met anyone like her in all my years doing this.

The girls were in a huddle for a while when Casey started toward us. What is she up to?

“Giving up Stripes” Jordan said with a smirk

“No have a deal for ya,” she said her eyes locking with mine while I smirked. This will be good.

“What’s that” I asked

“If we manage to make this point we win the game. No matter what” She said as she stood in front of them completely soaked as the rain continued to pour on us. I fought the urge to sink my teeth into her neck and taste her.

“Deal” I said sticking my hand out when she grabbed it I pulled her to me so our bodies were almost touching. Her scent filling my nose and I know the guys could smell her too. I ran a finger down the side of her face feeling her soft skin “You won’t win you’re only girls” I said smiling knowing nothing they do will be able to keep us from getting the ball.

“We’ll see” she said walking away. I was tempted to read her mind to see what she was up to but I was actually excited to see what they had come up with to win. We got ready and watched the girls do the same. We kept our eyes on the ball.