NAIRA Death Track-3🥺❤️

Hey guys I am back with another chapter!!! Hope you are liking the story!😊😊😊
Thank you for supporting❤
Happy reading guys😊
*********************************

So the chapter starts with everyone are in mandir praying to God!

Everyone are praying while closing their eyes but our karthik is looking at naira time to time and admiring her lovingly.

Naira feeling his gaze opened her eyes and looked at him who is looking at her with love. Naira gestured him to pray but he nodded in no and kissed air looking at her. She smiled at his act and signs in disbelief and again turned to god and prayed.

After few seconds she felt someone no not someone he is her karthik who is back hugging her and placed his hands on her. Naira looked at him and he smiled and kissed her cheek. They are praying in same position when they heard fake coughs, they turned to see family looking at them with teasing looks. Naira eyes widen and pushed karthik back, karthik scratches his neck. But before anyone could say anything he side hugged her holding her waist tightly and spoke.

K:- aap log kuch bolne se pehle mei bolthi hu! Meri biwi hai yaarr mei kuch bhi Karu! Now don't tease my naira!

Everyone laughed at his words and adored the couple who love eachother immensely.❤ naira hide in his chest smiling he smiled and pulled her more close and kissed her hairs.

Then kaira went to idol of Shiva and started praying.

Kaira POV
Meri family ko hamesha kush rehna! Aur mera karthik/ meri naira ko kuch math hone dena! Uski smile aisehi rehna hai hamesha!
POV ends

Then karthik is about to go to get coconut but garland fall on both of them tieing them together and make them remember their sweet memories. Both had a beautiful smile on their faces wishing for their togetherness forever❤

 Both had a beautiful smile on their faces wishing for their togetherness forever❤

N:- (smilingly) ab tho tum mere sath atak ayi ho ab mujse dhur nahi japaungi!

Karthik turned around and went near naira and hold her shoulders while looking in her eyes lovingly.

K:- tumse dur Jana koun chahtha hai, mujhe tho hamesha tumse chipake rehna tha!

They smiled and karthik slowly removed garland around them and went to break coconut. Naira put the garland aside and turned to see karthik but he is not there. She looked here and there and found karthik breaking coconut. She smiled and stand behind him. When he breaked the coconut water fall on naira face as she is just behind him.