part: 48

3rd pov

the three of them stared at mjolnir in shock. hela smiled at their horrifed expressions. she lifted her hands to her head, and long, branch-like horns grew from it.

she stalked towards them, two swords emerging from her palms and into her grasp.

y/n summoned his own sword and began approaching hela, but loki grabbed his arm and pulled him back. loki looked up into the sky and drew in a deep breath.

"bring us back!" he yelled.

"no!" both thor and y/n yelled simultaneously.

thor lunged for hela, but was sucked upwards by the bi(sexual)frost. loki pulled y/n closer to him and held him tightly.

"loki!" thor yelled, looking downwards. both y/n and loki looked down to see the hela had followed them into the bifrost.

loki conjured a dagger and threw it at hela, but she caught it and threw it back. y/n pushed out of loki's hold and brought his sword up to block the dagger.

they two blades collided, knocking tyrfing out of his hand and throwing him off track. loki reached for y/n desperately, barely missing him as he smashed through the bifrost and into outer space.

"no!" loki cried out. he turned towards hela angrily and rushed to grab her by the throat. he succeeded, but she grabbed his wrist and crushed it in her hand.

he winced and tried to pull away, but the grip she had on him was too strong. she turned their bodies so that his back was to the bifrost, and she lodged her foot into his stomach, sending him backwards with a force that knocked all of the air out of his lungs.

he crashed through the bifrost, gasping for breath due to the kick he received.

he fell through space for what seemed like forever, blanking out a bit at times. and then he hit something. hard. he groaned out and rolled onto his stomach, pushing himself off of the ground and opening his eyes.

he was surrounded by mountains of trash, falling from the sky into giant heaps on the ground.

he stood up and wiped the dirt off of his clothing. he trekked through the trash, staying alert and looking around for any threat.

he ducked under a pile of trash when he heard something above him, a strange aircraft of some sort hovered over his head and landing on the other side of trash pile he was hiding behind.

"come out. i know you're hiding," a croaky, high pitched voice called out.

loki cast an illusion of himself stepping out from behind the pile of trash with his hands up. meanwhile, the real him crept behind a large... box tv? and peaked out from behind it to see who had spotted him.

a strange looking and very bumpy purple alien was standing in front of it's ship. it had neon blue hair that stuck out in all directions, and bright green paint smeared across it's face. it's beady eyes stared at illusion loki.

"i'm scrapper 189, you are to come with me," it said.

"i beg your pardon?" illusion loki asked, real loki crouched down and creeping past the alien.

"i am scrapper 189, and you are to come with me," the scrapper said, stepping closer to illusion loki.

"say that one more time for me, please!" illusion loki said, putting his hand to his hear and leaning forward.

the scrapper huffed and stomped towards illusion loki. real loki tip toed up the ramp to the ship, making sure his steps made no sound against the metal.

"i am scrapper 189, and y—"

the scrappers voice was cut off when he heard the thrusters of his ship start up. he turned around to see the hatch closing, the real loki waving bye to him with a smile.

the scrapper turned around to see that the illusion loki was gone. he whipped around with realization just as the ship pulled off the ground. he ran for it, but it was in the sky by the time he had reached it's place. curse his short little legs.

loki took a deep breath and sighed in relief, eyes scanning over the many controls of the ship. he seemed to pilot it just fine, but all of the buttons were slightly confusing. why were they even there?

up ahead, there was a large city with towering sky scrapers and buildings. loki decided he was going to go to the biggest one right in the middle.

this is kind of a short chapter,,, i didn't really know how to continue it 😩😩 so im leaving it there aha