fanta feelings | 20

"You and George look close." 

Dream turns around to see a brunette. His hair was nearly raven in the dark contrast of the night. "I'd hope we are." The blonde grins sarcastically, and he frowns when the man only rolls his eyes.

Noah was sort of a bitch.

"So you're the one who took my place in my tower?" Noah stands next to Dream now, both of them leaning forward against the barricade that separated them and the ocean below. "I did, didn't I?"

"Who are you, exactly?" Noah asks, raising an eyebrow and taking a sip from the can of fanta he held. "Dream."

"What sort of name is that?" The brunette snorts, and he looks the blonde up and down. "Think you can waltz onto my beach and think I don't give a damn. Acting all high and mighty."

"Your argument isn't making much sense, but whatever suits you best." 

"So then, what is George to you?"

"My friend."

Noah keeps his mouth shut, and he relaxes a little. "He told me about you, when you split off from us before."

Dream frowns. He'd purposely split off from the five because of the awkwardness. For five weeks he'd only heard about three things about Noah, and now he stood here in front of him, leather jacket and white cropped T-Shirt. Two chains around his neck and black jeans that fell down past his white sneakers. He was like some sort of model, and with carnival lights sing-songing around him, Dream felt out of place.

Till two girls started giggling from behind them, interrupting both boys from their guarded silence.  Noah turns, and Dream does a moment later. The girls, both dressed in bikini tops, mini skirts and shorts, whispered to each other from nearby. It was rather normal to be in bikini tops at the pier carnival.

"Aren't we the pair?" Noah grins, nudging Dream slightly. His cocky smile was broad, dimples indented into his skin. The blonde shrugs, raking a hand through blonde curls. The salty water made it curly.

"They're going to ask for our number in about two minutes."

"I'd guess right now they're picking favourites." Dream winks.

Noah chuckles, shaking his head. "You strike me as the guy who'd already be texting all the girls he's met at the beach in the past five weeks." 

Dream turns towards the sea again, his hands intertwined together, and he lent Noah a side-eye. "I like dudes."

"Oh shit, dude. So do I."

Both the men erupt into laughter, it wasn't necessarily funny. And Noah pretends to wipe his eyes clear of tears before they hear footsteps behind them. "Excuse me." Dream felt a tap on his shoulder, and when he turns, he's met with the two girls. One, a cherry brunette. Dark reds intertwined with dark beach girls. And the other, caramel blonde, her hair nearly appeared dirty blonde but with far bronzier. 

"Can we help you?" Noah asked, his eyes not even on the girls. The brunette girl laughs, carefree and simple. "If getting your friends' number is something you can help me with, i'll take the help."

"By friend, do you mean my boyfriend?" Noah smirked, now looking between the girls, and a shocked Dream, who smiled immediately and linked their hands. Playing along.

"You being boyfriends shouldn't stop me from making friends." She says, smiling with pretty lies. Her eyes big and fluttery. "Get lost." Noah deadpans, and the girls look between each other and leave. Both men dropping each others hands immediately. 

"I've played that trick before." Dream voices nonchalantly, and he thought back to just last week where he and George pretended to date each other for a free couples lunch at a cafe. It worked successfully.

"You aren't so bad after all." Noah shrugs, and he earns a quick glare through green glowered eyes. "I mean, at first I thought you were going to be a big dick and all." He looks at the can he'd been holding, orange. He squashed the container and quickly dumped it in a bin nearby, his steps long. 

"Well come on, we still have to convince you onto the roller coaster!" Noah called, and Dreams head perked up with a frown. "Fuck no!"

The roller coaster of screams passed above their heads seconds later, Quackity, Karl and Sapnap being apart of those screams. Their shouts only a blood flow of vermillion, the adrenaline that was caught in ceasefire.

authors note ❜

ohh okay so what do we think of Noah???? hes a questionable character in my opinion but i made him so my opinion doesn't matter.

anyway i have a new fic coming out, again, hopefully it lasts as long as this one. its set in new york,  manhattan, like 'Keep things simple' and is about Dream and George dating, owning a cafe, and how hard it is to give physical affection (on Georges behalf)

also we're at chapter twenty! its taken me exactly fifteen days to write twenty-three chapters, okay, hopefully i can finish this book within the next month :]

how is everyone? how are you? 

as for myself i'm feeling pretty stressed. its my last day of school today but in two weeks i have exams so ive been torn between writing and studying. but it'll all be okay when they're over!

actually on a side note, my favourite band, Alt-J just released a new song 'U&ME' and im getting major vermillion vibes. okay okay im off, i've rambled on long enough.

much love <3