and everyone continues

Emille stood in front of the massive metal gates that were keeping him locked out of Bristons headquarters. The gates were attached to thick iron walls surrounding the entire area. beyond the gates was a large fountain spitting out crystal clear water surrounded by blue and red flowers. Just a few feet beyond that were the marble steps that led up to the main entrance of the door which currently had two guards keeping watch.

He thought of an idea. He looked up and down the street making sure not to many people were around. he put his hood up and bent over.

"ahh please! Help me!" Cried out. He klooked up and saw the pofficers exchanging comments and pointing at emille.

"please officers! Im badly wounded!" He fell to his knees and the officers immediately came running over unlocking the gates. They grabbed emilles arm.

"are you Okay sir?" They asked.

"yes actually I am fine." Emille winced before kicking out the legs from one guard and sending his fist into the cheek of the other. He looked around then dragged them back into the yard closing the gate. He took off the armour and suit behind a bush hoping it would fit him and luckily it did. He walked out holding the gun and made his way to the front gate. Lets do this he said in his mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The helitank was starting to make Julie nervous. It might not mmake it through the storm. She saw three bright green lines fly by with immense speed. What was tthat? She asked herself. Suddenly one of the lights appeared flying in front of her then the other two appeared beside her. They were ships. She put her finger on the radio.

"who are you?" She said with her most serious voice. The radio was filled with static. She repeated her words but the answer didn't change. Suddenly she heard muffled beeps through the radio. Then she realised the ships didn't have human pilots. They were bots.

A clap of thunder shook the helitank mmaking it dive down a foot or two but the drones copied the movement without the slightest problem. Julie could no longer see and was now using the light from the drones to keep her in the air.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"commander!" The female officer yelled out and the commander jogged over. "Scanners are detecting the helitank isn't being flown by our men. Its hijacked." She looked at the commanders expressionless face.

"order the drones to take it down, I'm not risking anything."

The officer hesitated a few seconds before returning her focus to the screen.

"Drone 9, 5 and 6 program self defense is online, operation destroy helitank has begun." Then she hit a small yellow button.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The green lights Julie was following disappeared into the storm. She squinted trying to locate them but couldn't. A brright flash of lightning lit up the cockpit then she saw the green lights wait, they weren't green they had faded in bright red lights and looked like solid balls of blood moving. The helitank seemed to shoot forward but Julie realised it was the ships flying backwards. She was confused on what was happening. The helitank shook and rattled as if it might rip apart. She steered it to the left thinking it was thunder. Another violent shake knocked her off her seat. There was no thunder though the ships were shooting at her.

She scrambled back on to the seat grabbing the wheel pulling up the nose of the helitank making it dive backwards. She heard the spitting of machine gun fire. The helitank shook. Something flashed red lightning up the darkened cockpit. She was distracted as she looked out the cockpit window and noticed how close to the mmenacing waves she was. The water came up like a mmountain and before she could steer the wave landed an immense blow on the helitank. The whole thing sent out a cracking noise so loud Julie's ears popped. She felt the helitank sink down a few feet from the water. The force of the impact sent her body slamming into the side of the seat. She looked back up and saw the window with a white spider web across the glass and it was slowly getting bigger. The helitank smashed through the wave resurfacing and it felt like a weight had been removed as the helitank jerked back up. She again sat down in the pilot seat this time quickly clicking the seat belt securely over her chest. She looked down at the panel which was a flashing diagram of the outer helitank. The left propeller was blinking a dark red. She steered the helitank skyward getting out of the path of waves. There were more flashes and shakes as machine gun fire from the ships bounced off the thick armour of the vehicle.