(Chapter 7) The apartment

Note: Ok, for those who saw the old one, y'all KNOW where this is going... But if you haven't seen the old one, well... ☺️

It's been a few weeks since you've started your first day here in royale high, right now, today is wednesday, you want to take a break from school for a bit so that's why you're in your apartment. You're sitting on the couch, talking to your family through video call. "So, how's school?" Your mom asked, "Doing great, i get to meet everyone again after a long time" you said, "That's awesome! We're happy you're doing well there" your dad smiled, you continue to talk to your family, you actually enjoyed talking to them!

*After video calling them*

Now that you're done talking to them, feeling hungry, you get some snacks from the fridge and lay down on your bed, looking through apps on your phone such as RoyaleGram, RoyaleTube (yes decided to change it to RoyaleTube cuz why not) and so much more. And then, you received a message from the RH cheerleaders! Yep, you guys have your own group chat! "Hey y/n! We wanna ask, would you like to see our performance like next week monday? It's fine if you don't want!" Jordan asked, you always enjoyed watching them perform so of course, you accept, "Sure!" You replied, "Great! Can't wait to show it to you! You're not gonna be the only one who's gonna watch us tho hehe" Ophelia said, "I see, who else is gonna come?" You asked, "The butlers, Pearl and there's so much more but I'm too lazy to tell you everything" Jordan replied, after talking to the cheerleaders, even tho you're done eating your snacks, you still feel hungry. So you start thinking... Oh! Maybe pizza will do! You use your phone and call Zed since he's the pizza delivery guy. "Hey Zed!" You said, "Sup y/n! Glad ya called pizza palace again, what can i get for you?" He greeted, "Can i get a pepperoni pizza?" You ordered, "Rad order! Sure, hopefully I'll be there in a few minutes or so! Oh well, see ya in your apartment! Bye!" Zed said, ending the call, you felt like taking a shower while waiting for the pizza to arrive so you enter the bathroom and take off your clothes, getting in the bathtub. Oh and of course, you closed the door just in case if he arrives in the middle of you taking a bath.

*30 minutes later*

Oh! You heard a "ting!" From the elevator! "Just a moment pls!" You said, luckily, you just finished taking a bath on time. You quickly put on your clothes and rush out of the bathroom. "Ok! Thx for-"...

...

You paused, you feel traumatized cuz of what you're seeing... You see a stick stuck to the floor and on top of it is Zed's head, RIGHT INSIDE the elevator. There's so much blood everywhere inside. You didn't know what to say, you're too traumatized. Suddenly, you quickly put your hand on your mouth since vomit is starting to come out of your mouth. After vomiting, you pick up your phone with your hand that DOES NOT have vomit in it and start calling the cops. Once they arrived, they start investigating, asking questions to the people who are inside the apartment building, searching for any weapons. People kept saying that they weren't in the apartment lobby when that happened and that everyone is inside... The workers were in different buildings of the apartment when that happened, you were confused on who did this to Zed, you couldn't believe that something like this would happen, what did he even do to deserve this anyway...?

*To be continued*