(Chapter 15) Woke up

Out of nowhere, you suddenly woke up, you check your phone and it's 5:50 AM right now. You look to the other side of the bed and noticed that he's not there sleeping beside you anymore. You checked everywhere in the room and he's nowhere to be found. Feeling worried, you decide to text him through your phone. "Hey Brandon, i just woke up, i looked for you everywhere here in this room, where are you?" You asked, "Just getting some fresh air outside, no need to worry about me, I'll be back! <3" he replied, "Oh okay!" You said, not feeling sleepy anymore, you decide to watch some shows on the TV.

*45 minutes later*

You realized that he hasn't come back yet, you start to feel pretty worried so you messaged him again. "Hey! Uh... Are you still getting some fresh air? I just realized that you're still not coming back" you said, but instead of him replying back to you, he just left you on read. How strange... Okay, now you're starting to feel even more worried, you convinced yourself that you're just overreacting and stuff but... Yeah, you had enough so you turn off the TV and leave the room. As you got outside, you decide to check if he's somewhere in the resort's lobby. Of course, it's empty, no one around but you. You wanted to call his name but you also don't want any other people here to wake up so you just decided to not do it.

*After searching*

You looked for him everywhere... You still can't find him, but you haven't checked one more thing... The pool! As you were making your way there, you start feeling something, like you feel that something's odd there and stuff. But you brush it off and continue making your way there. When you finally got to the pool, you saw... Something :)

...

You see Brandon in his merman form, however, his body and his tail are literally SEPARATED... There's a LOT of blood in the pool. You couldn't say anything, the sweetest butler just died... What did he do wrong?

*To be continued*