𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒳

"How, sir?" My secretary asks.

"We'll get them to record another video as we have our men track the suspects," I explain, "Once we find out who among these guys recorded us, we can trace him and find out who gave him orders."

"Brilliant, sir," he says, "But you will have to include your girlfriend."

"I know," I reply, "She'll be okay. She'll be safe with me."

"What will you do with her?" He asks.

"The same old thing," I smile, "I'll make out with her."

"I see," he blushes slightly, "I'll be going, sir."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"So," she thinks, "You need me to make out with you in the public?"

"Yes," I confirm hoping she'd accept.

"Where exactly in the public?" She asks.

"Anywhere," I say, "Car, in a restaurant, movie theatre," I list.

"Uh," she pauses, "Where do you think there'll be lesser people?"

"I would prefer the car," I suggest.

"But don't they already have a video of us in a car?" She asks, "We should give them something new," she grins. 

I chuckle, "Where?"

"Parking lot?" 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"It's cold," she whimpers.

I remove my jacket and put it over her shoulder, "Are you nervous?"

"No. I mean, kind of," she replies getting comfortable with my jacket.

I chuckle, "You don't have to be nervous."

"How do we even start?" She asks wrapping my coat around tighter.

"We'll just flirt around while walking to our car," I say while paying for the meal we had, "And then I'll," I pause, "touch around and pin you to the car."

"And?" She blushes.

"I'll kiss you," I continue, "And make out with you."

"Okay," she nods.

"Let's go," I take her hand and walk out, "I'd be lying if I said I don't want to make out with you show everyone that you're mine," I state.

She giggles and I pull her closer to me wrapping my arm around her shoulder. I press a kiss on her head. I slide my hand down her arm and hook it over her waist, "Whine," I whisper to her.

"Tae," she whines, "Let go."

"No, dear," I grin and lift her.

"Oh my God, Tae-"

"Shut it, dear," I stop her, "Or you'll get it in the bedroom."

She blushes a dark shade of red and I chuckle, "You like me being dominant. Don't you?"

"N-no," she shakes her head. 

I chuckle, "Don't lie," I jump her in my arms to have a better grip on her, "or I'll have to spank you for it."

"Tae, I-" She pauses, "Stop it."

"Why?" I ask.

"I thought we were going to make out near the car. What is this?" She complains and I softly let her down.