---Chapter 4---

tw : r@pe and assault

--------------------------

"Oh hey, Phil!" Ghostbur said cheerfully. "Hey, Mate-Who are you talking to?" "Oh, I'm just talking to Schlatt!"

"Wilbur...don't you remember what he did?"

"...no?"

"and Wilbur I don't see Schlatt anywhere are you just hallucinating?" Phil said concerned. He then put one of his hands on his shoulder, but ghostbur pushed him away."I'M NOT HALLUCINATING HE'S RIGHT THERE, TELL HIM SCHLATT."

"I don't think he can see me ghostbur, but I can help with that"

a few moments later glatt was possessing ghostbur. "Glatt." Phil startled backed away from ghostbur, he had ram-like features like schlatt now. " What the fuck?!"

Glatt then stopped possessing ghostbur but ghostbur still had the ram-like features. " I feel weird.." Ghostbur muttered, he noticed the startled look on Phil's face as if he was about to have a heart attack.

"Okay Okay I believe you schlatt is here but it's just I can't see him I guess.."

" come inside Wilbur."

Ghostbur frowned "aren't you gonna invite schlatt in too?" "Alright fine he can come in too.." Philza mumbled.

Ghostbur's eyes then lit up with joy, he looked at Glatt and exclaimed "you hear that! you can come in!!"

"yeah I heard him, but what about the sheep" he muttered as he glared at the sheep, still having a grudge cause of what friend said.

"yeah, Phil aren't you gonna invite friend too..."

Phil trying to keep Ghostbur happy then said "friend can come in too" he then smiled.

"YAY!!" Ghostbur still having Friend's lead in his hand. "let's go in friend!" he then led friend in, and glatt followed.

' why can't he give me some attention like that dumb sheep, wait what am I thinking I'm not gay-or am I?' Glatt shook the thought and went on to talk to Ghostbur

" hey Ghostbur. I think we should leave friend here, I mean he's just dead weight"

"w-what b-but he'll miss me" he looked like he was about cry.

"don't cry he'll be fine here-" Glatt said as he tried to comfort  Ghostbur though he's not the best at feelings.

---------------------------

" JESUS STOP CRYING QUACKITY YOUR SUCH A BABY, I KNOW YOU LIKED IT YOU SLUT"

he continued to cry, which made schlatt even angrier, so angry that he started to hit him with the empty liquor bottle in his hand.

Quackity fell unconscious from the fatal wound in his head, he had bruises all over his body, what lied next to him was his clothes.

"Shit..Shit, Shit" Schlatt began to panic, he started to run to the bathroom for the aid kit, he got some rubbing alcohol and some bandages. He got back to quackity and started to clean his wound and then he wrapped it up with the bandages he had. after he did that he started to put on his clothes and walked out of the bedroom.

-----------------------

Just know consent is poggers

anyways that was hard to write

T.B.C...

( art not mine )