Chapter 9: Her

A/N: I am writing new books/Fan fictions so I may write a few more chapters for this then start some of my new books. Does not mean I will not finish this it means I will take a small break.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grays POV:

Waiting is the hardest part.

Seeing Juvia in pain....

I can't take it!!!

"Why are you doing this!!!!" I yelled.

"You wanna know? Fine I will tell you..." Norzan agreed.

~Flashback~

Norzans POV:

It's my fault.

No.

Their fault!!

They did this!!! They did this to..

Her.

It was just me and My wife, Yumi.

(You-mi of you wanted to know it was said)

We were never apart. Her voice was soft and caring. Everyone loved her.

She was expecting a child. A girl.

I was very happy that I would be a father. I promised that I would protect her and Yumi from any harm.

That was broken.

It was about 9 years after my daughter was born. We were above water to explore. It was a nice day, the warm sun on my skin, the gentle smile on Yumi, and the excitement of my daughter.

I see a boat come. It was coming very fast and I had to act fast. I grabbed my daughter and tried Yumi. Yumi's tail got caught between huge rocks.

"Leave please! Take her!" Yumi cried.

"I couldn't live with myself if I leave you here to die!!" I cried.

"JUST GO!" Yumi looked away to hide her tears.

I swam off not looking back.

"I love you." Yumi whispered.

I had to look back. Turning around seeing that gentle smile one last time.

*CRASH*

My eyes widen. I am in rage. Angered.

"Mother!!!" The daughter yelled.

"Let's go." I said.

In the corner of my eye I see something sparkle. Her necklace I gave her a long time ago.

It had little ocean beads and a white seashell in the middle.

I rush over to grab it.

It was all I have left of her. I put it around my precious daughter knowing she will grow up just like her mother.

That was 5 years ago...

My daughter grown up so well. But, I need revenge.

~end of flashback~

Grays POV:

"That's why I'm doing this." Norzan explained.

I feel so bad but, why does he need Juvia?

"I need to avenge my wife. By doing that I need enough power to make soldiers to destroy him and that town. I knew that the fairy tail guild was there and I knew that they were very powerful so I could use their magic to make my revenge successful." Norzan explained.

"I heard of a powerful mage named Juvia so I made sure she would get this job." Norzan continued.

"She will soon die." Norzan finished.

"NEVER I WILL NEVER LET HER DIE! Its all my fault." I called out.

"You are just like me. Promising that we would protect out woman and breaking it." Norzan said.

"She isn't my woman!" I blushed.

"She is mine." Lyon said coming in this conversation out of no where.

(Oh ya he is here xD)

"Can I take her place." I said.

"What?" Norzan confused.

"I want to take her place I will risk my life to protect her." I said.

GAHHH!!! A rush of pain coming out of my arm where my demon slaying mark is.

"What's this? We have a demon slayer?" Perfect." Norzan smirked.

"What's going on?" I said. The pain feels like magic being lost.

"Was you friend Juvia the one who got you that magic?" Norzan questioned.

"Well, it was my father but she helped." I try to say but the pain in my arm was in so much pain.

"Well, since she helped some of that magic is inside her. She can't use it. It's just sitting there. But if she is losing magic than you are but if she dies then you lose your demon magic." Norzan laughed.

My eyes widen. How could this man laugh. His wife died and this is what he does to make his wife at ease?

If I lose Juvia and my demon magic then this is all my fault. I couldn't live if I lost Juvia. Wait what? I didn't just sat that. I would be hurt if I lost any of my fellow guild mates. But, this just makes me more angred and sad.

Juvia....

I will get you back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah who is the daughter? Man, I love cliffhangers.

I had to change a few things in past chapters so if you read this and you are confused by the info. Well, I had to change past chapters to have it make sense.

It wasn't much if a change so I wouldn't worry. This may be the last time posting a chapter here for awhile. I want to start my other stories. Does not mean I am stopping this story. I might stop it here just because of the cliffhanger and I want you guys to freak out xD

Comment and vote ^-^