Chapter 11: Father

A/N:

Might be the last chapter for awhile so that I can update my other gruvia story. Also, I might do a 3rd one after I'm done with this one who knows? Also check out my new book!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levys POV:

Me and Gajeel were out of the cell. This Amiko girl is very suspicious....

Something about her is wrong. Seems like she is hiding something....

"Don't worry we got this shrimp." Gajeel laughed.

I always looked up to Gajeel.....literally.

"Father I got this...." Amiko said.

"FATHER??!??" Gajeel and I yell in unison.

"You didn't know?" Amiko smirked.

"Doesn't matter we are going to beat you!!!" Gajeel yelled.

"Oh you won't but....she will..." Amiko laughed.

What?!?

*BAM!*

I turn to see Gajeel chained to the wall. Magic chains but why did she do that?

"You sir, are too handsome to get messed up. I shall win your love by beating this.....midget.." Amiko said.

Amiko started tracing her finger around Gajeels face. Ugh!!!

"Stop that!!!!" I yelled.

"Awwww poor girl..." Amiko said.

I can't stand her!!!!

"SOLID SCRIPT: WATER!!" I yell.

Amiko dodges the attack.

"CHAIN WHIP!!!" Amiko yelled.

A giant chain starts to whip me and I blast back. I know I'm going to get bruises after this...

Gajeels POV:

"STOP HURTING HER!!!!" I raged.

I shift myself to try to get out of these stupid chains!! I can't bare to see Levy hurt or Juvia the most important women in my life. Mostly Levy but.....it's a secret better not tell anyone!!!

As I see levy get all beaten up by Amiko I just need to break free. Amiko walks over to me while levy is laying down on the floor trying to get up.

"Your so sexy......I can't wait to make you mine." Amiko whispers.

Amiko circles around my chest. Is she trying to seduce me? That isn't working. She is way too tall and has too much at the chest. Not my type....and I don't have a type....I just don't like her.

"I could set you free if you finish her." Amiko smiled as she pointed over towards levy.

"Not in a million years." I grunted.

"Fine." Amiko pouted.

Grays POV:

These feelings I'm feeling for Juvia are confusing. Do I like her or don't I? Ugh. I don't know anymore!!!!

This is my fault. If Juvia dies then it's all my fault for yelling at her. I look over to her. Just standing there trapped in the machine thing. Sucking the magic and life out of her.

I see out of the corner of my eye Norzan walking over to Juvia. What does he think he's doing?!?!

Norzan starts stroking Juvia's cheek slowly.

"This beautiful woman......is going to die...." Norzan says.

"STOP TOUCHING HER!!!" I yell.

I grab onto the bars trying to force myself out of this cell. Plus, I don't want to be stuck with Lyon....

"Oh so you don't like.....this?" Norzan smirked.

He started playing with her hair and kissing her. Taking advantage of her...

The rage filled up inside of me I can't contain it.

"STOP THAT RIGHT NOW YOU BASTARD!!!!" I yell.

"Is ice boy having a fit?" Norzan joked.

I am going to kill him!!!

Levy POV:

I don't know how much longer I can pull through. I can't loose......for him.

I slowly stumble to get up. Cuts and bruises all over me. I will NOT give up!!

"Little girl wanting more?" Amiko laughed.

"I-I-I will...."

"Will what?" Amiko smirked.

"NOT GIVE UP!!!" I yelled.

I feel a strong force in me. The power gathers up inside me.

Anger....

Love....

Sadness.....

Those feelings I can't hide!

"SOILD SCRIPT: WATER WAVE!!!" I shout.

(A/N: I don't know much about SOLID script magic levy uses so don't be mad if I get this wrong and I just make things up x3)

The water blast Amiko knocking her out.

"F-F-Father....." Amiko whispered.

Amiko's POV:

I've been defeated....how could this be?

I failed my father. I wanted to make him proud so I could be something important in his heart. I also failed mother...

How did this happen! I thought I was strong!!

Seeing the look in my mothers face would disgrace me!!! All I wanted was love! Now I could never have that.....

I was weak then...
Weak now...

"You win I give up.." I coughed up.

The short girl extends her arm out towards me. I grab and I slowly stand up.

I unchain the hunk....man he is cute...but he deserves a sweet short girl like her.

"I'm sorry..." I cry.

"It's ok I forgive you!" Levy smiled.

I grab her for a hug. Tears well me eyes and they just pour out and roll down my cheeks. I'm pretty sure I'm a huge mess right now but I don't care!!

Grays POV:

Thank you Levy!!! Everyone thank you!
Now I can save Juvia. It's not my fault...it's not my fault!

"Now give Juvia back!" Lyon yelled.

"HAH!" Norzan snorted.

"You only just begun...." Norzan laughed.

What does he mean by that?

"Fight me." Norzan smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

FINALLY!!! I have finished this chapter! I am sorry it took SO long!
I only have about 2-3 chapters left!

I am also starting a new gruvia fan fiction after this! So I will continue writing and when this is finished try reading my other gruvia fan fiction if you haven't yet!

I also want to know how you found this fan fiction? I love stories so don't be shy to comment on how you found me!

I hate writers block. I'm sorry if the writing quality is getting worse ;-;

Have a great day wherever you are!!

Comment and vote ^-^