5

"What if..." Karma placed a hand on his cheek, smirking at Gakushū. "What if I don't want to?"

"Excuse me?"

"What if, I'm okay with being married to you? What if I don't want a divorce?" Karma bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing when he saw the color drain from Gakushū's face.

"Do not joke like this Karma or I will choke you!" Gakushū growled, his eye twitching.

"Oooh, violent, I like it" Karma licked his lips.

Gakushū groaned and covered his face with his hands again. Just his luck to be married to a perverted dumbass who seemed to take everything as a joke.

Karma sighed, and reached a hand over, stroking Gakushū's hair. He smiled slightly, noting how soft it felt. "Okay, how about" Karma cleared his throat and removed his hand from Gakushū's head. "How about we take this to court?"

Gakushū raised his head and looked at Karma.

"We'll just tell them we were drunk that night, and that our marriage is-"

"No!" Gakushū shouted. Customers from nearby tables looked over at them. Gakushū blushed and looked at Karma in the eyes. "My girlfriend comes from a family of lawyers and judges. And she's studying to become a lawyer herself! This cannot reach them!"

The strawberry blonde ran his fingers through his hair, Karma's eyes gazing longingly at him. He was just so handsome, even when under pressure. "Sanemi's already stressed about the wedding and law school. I don't want to burden her more"

"So you're going to keep this from her?" Karma sounded amused, causing Gakushū to glare at him. "That's exactly what I'm going to do!". When Karma snorted, Gakushū added "Oh don't give me that look! I'm not doing anything wrong, in fact I'm protecting her!"

"From what?" Karma challenged.

Gakushū rolled his eyes and stood up. "I will call you later when I need you!"

"Sure, whatever" Karma stood up and left a cheque on the table. "Just remember" he pointed at his spouse. "I'm an Asano too, you married me I married you, we're husband and husband, which means..." He leaned teasingly close to Gakushū.

"You own this body and I own yours" he stuck his tongue out just a little bit, making sure to draw Gakushū's attention to his lips. "AND!" he pulled himself away and flashed his dear husband a grin. "I know a lot of good places for our honeymoon"

"It's never going to happen so keep your hands to yourself!" Gakushū stormed out of the restaurant.

Karma smirked as he watched his husband walk away. Then, he took out his phone and made some calls.

_________________________

"WHAT?! YOU'RE MARRIED?!"

Karma snickered at their reactions. He had shocked them so much that juice and alcohol were spat out from all over the table. He laughed when Nagisa started choking and his wife Kaede rubbed his back.

"Since when?!"

"How?!"

"Who's the wife? Is she hot?"

Karma snorted. "He is gorgeous" he told Okajima.

"Oh, Karma! Marriage is not a joke!" His aunt Irina scolded him as she placed more food on the table. "But it isn't" Karma said. "I'm telling the truth, I really am married"

"But?" Nagisa raised a brow. Karma shrugged and sat down. "The situation is a bit...complex" Karma revealed. His friends leaned in, their attention solely on the red head. "It was the day of Nagisa's wedding. I left after the ceremony and didn't bother attending the after party" Karma began. "I went to a club and got drunk"

He recalled his story, trying to maintain a neutral face but he couldn't stop the budding happiness as he remembered the details of the night of June 10.

When he finished, he said he was tired and went to his room, locking the door.

He removed his tie and stripped off his shirt, before flopping on the bed. He stared at the ceiling, allowing a smile on his face as his mind flashed the image of his husband in his eyes.

It wasn't in his plans to get married, and yet he did.

He thought he will never see him again, but he did.

Gakushū sought him out.

He rolled to his side and hugged his pillow, his eyes straying to the picture on the bedside table.

"Mom, dad, can you believe it? I'm married" he chuckled, taking the picture frame. "It's too bad you couldn't meet him though" he fondly traced the frame, his mind on his husband once more.