Chapter 3

“ Friendship can be forgotten nor
remembered, the love of friendship can never be forgotten even if we're apart ” ~ Mitsuri

Sakura's pov

It was already morning and I saw Kabane and Nanika argued as they headed outside, I took my bag and soon went outside till I saw the rest of the pillars smiling at me.

“ what are you guys doing here? ” I asked as Mitsuri placed her hand at her chest infront of her C-cup breast, mocked hurt.

“ Sakura-chan! How could you! You think we're horrible friends to forget you're long distant travel?! Oh! That breaks my heart to know my best friend is forgetting us!! ” she whined, as I sheepishly smiled.

“ I know why you guys are here, but I didn't know you care for me Sanemi-san ” the wind Hashira only glared at me as I stick my tongue out.

Suddenly Tomioka-san gave me a hug and I returned it suddenly he whispered something to my ear, “ prove them that their wrong to underestimate you or a demon slayer ” he whispered as I nod.

Soon Kyokou yelled at me “ Nee-sama! C'mon we don't wanna be late!!” she ran UpTo me and pulled my kimono and before I could leave Shinobu then said “ please send some letters for us Sakura-chan!!!” she yelled as I was already farther.

I soon yelled “ Hai!!”

......

Hiroku's pov

The forest was in peace earlier but now it's was clearly ruined by Kabane and Nanika arguing. It's been 2 days since we traveled outside the border and Nee-sama said we we're almost there so I waited patiently.....

BUT WHO THE HELL WAIT PATIENTLY WHEN TWO OF YOUR ANNOYING SIBLINGS WHO FIGHTS OVER WHO'S OLDER THAN EACH OTHER!!!

WILL YOU BOTH SHUT UP?! YOU GUYS WE'RE LITERALLY BORN AT THE SAME MONTH!!! ” I yelled as they narrowed there eyes at me and soon they yelled.

“ FOR YOU'RE INFORMATION I'M 1 YEAR OLDER THAN HER!!! ” Kabane yelled as they started arguing again.....

I glanced at Kyokou who was busy looking at the trees and view we passed by and then I glanced at Nee-sama, she was okay with them arguing. I mean how is she okay with them fighting everytime?!( Poor little Hiroku.... you have no idea how you're Nee-sama been through with a knuckle head idiot and an ice cube emo who fights who's stronger..)

I keep thinking ' When will we get there?! '

“ we're almost near the gates everyone! ” Nee-sama yelled and I sighed in relief.

Thank Kami! ’

As we kept walking and yet I have to endure their arguing again....
.....

At Konoha....

Nobody's pov

Konoha was peaceful as it was until many of the following jounins who leaves the village suddenly gets attacked and killed, The Anbu still learning and finding who did it but those who leaves the gate at night gets killed.

.....

It was a sunny morning and a cheerful blonde was walking around the village, as he passed a cherry blossom tree his grinning happiness fell. He remembered a friend he loves who he swore to protect and love.

“ Sakura-chan...” he mumbled he remembered the day he fell for her. The words that made his heart flutter and how she smile makes him complete.

‘ I know you'll be an amazing hokage Naruto! I bet on it! ’

‘ Baka, Naruto you're always getting yourself injured.... Sometimes I even feel pitty for Kushina-san about you're behavior...’

He was willing to give his life to protect the girl he loves the most, but Kami-sama is just to cruel for him.

.........

The ravenette hated the mornings, why do you ask? Because there was no one to brighten up his day.

He lost the girl he swore to love and protect, the girl that both him and his brother and cousin love. Her strawberry bubblegum pink hair and her shinning green emerald eyes she was a goddess to them both and his cousin.

Her smile that can reflect you're pain itself, he wishes he could change the past. He remembered how her sweet simple touch could make his heart beat exellerate in speed, how her soft caring words sounds music to his ears.

‘ You know, we could pass easily if we work together with Naruto. Sasuke-kun. ’

‘ Baka! You both keeps fighting who's stronger?! What's the big deal with that anyways...’

‘ I don't need protection. Just because I'm the heiress of the Haruno Clan doesn't mean I need protection. ’

‘ Eh?!!! But dangos are so sweet and yummy!! Not to mention they gave such a sweet shiver to my sweet tooth ’

He loves how she pouts like a puppy how her cuteness would always make him take her bad hide her away.

But still....

He knew she was gone...

........

Everyone met up at one of largest training grounds in Konoha to meet a person who the Mizukage hired for their little problem.

“ how are you sure this people can help us? ” the Raikage ask.

“ I know because the accidents are familiar to me at a certain incident that happened years ago at the mist ” The Mizukage informed.

There stood all the 5 great nations soldiers and men, along with Konoha 12 and the sand siblings. They we're waiting till they we're met with a whirlwind of cherry blossom petals.

But the hokage and the rest of Konoha's soldiers and the sand siblings couldn't believe their eyes, to the person who's infront of them....

“ Sakura-chan....? ”