Chapter 6

The First thing Sakura did was run toward the blonde haired slayer and hugged him to death. "  Nee-chan!! Stop it! " The blonde haired boy uttered.

" Oh my Zenitsu-kun I'm so glad you're here!" Sakura exclaimed in Glee, as Zenitsu sighed. Soon her smile soon turned to a frown, " Where did you get that slap?"

By those words, Zenitsu freezed and stiff, " a-ah....". " Hm? " Sakura stated with an angelic smile. Her aura...... Her aura... Zenitsu thought for a second if he should tell her or not, soon his eyes we're filled with mischief, revenge will be mine

" Uzui-san slapped me just because I called him an annoying man " he stated the truth and like a switch her aura darkened. The demon slayers could feel it along the Shinobi, a certain white haired was getting ready to leave.

" Ara~? Uzui-san, where are you going?" Uzui Tengen the sound Hashira has stiffened, he knows who that voice belongs and he knew what he did. That brat.... He told Haruno-san shit- He thought in displeasure, he soon fixed his facade and put on his happiness grin and looked at her with ni fear though he regretted it.

A deadly aura errupted and her ninchrin red blade was a few inches from his neck. " mind explaining, what's that slap amrk on my little baby brother Zenitsu's cheek? Hm~? " The sound Hashira wouldn't admit but he knows how scary The Kuniochi Hashira is, she's the 2nd strongest Hashira right after the Wind Hashira himself. Even though he was older than her and she was just a 14 year old child that got the title he was traumatized by her, last time when he went on a mission with her she asked for information from the demon and tormented it.

He paled and he silent language the rest, but to his displeasure the people he went with was the wind Hashira and the juniors. Sanemi's face showed the ' do I give a fuck? ' look. And he knows the rest of the Hashiras along with Oyakata -sama will arrive next week due to many work and they we're the only Hashiras available and the first one to lead.

" Ano.... Haruno-san why don't we talk about thi- "

" Ying Yang Breathing First Form Blossom Earth Sand "

Shit-

While somewhere....

" Ohayou you must be Yamanaka-san " Zenitsu greeted the blonde haired girl. Ino looked and saw the blonde haired boy who has a dandelion hair clip on his haori. " You must be Sakura's other student " he nodded in response.

" I see you've met Kyouko, Nanika, Kabane and Hiroku am correct? " He asked and Ino nodded. " Can I ask? " Zenitsu arched a brow but soon nod, " who's Sakura's first pupil among you 5? "

" Ah. That would be me, I'm Nee-sama 's first pupil. "

" Eh? How did you met her then? "

" Well...."

Flashback [Zenitsu's Pov]

I met her while I was traumatized and looking around for help after my master's suicide incident, I accidentally bumped into her. " Hey are you okay? " She asked me, her hair was long that time. I was still coward too.

Though I didn't expect her to let me stay at her estate at all nor adopt me, " There, from now on you'll be named as Zenitsu Haruno! " She cheered. She helped me master my Thunder breathing I began to be overprotective and being an emo ever since she returned home one day with many injuries, and she carelessly shook it off.

I was there when she took in Nanika and the rest, I was always by her side. Then Nanika, Kyouko, Kabane and Hiroku and I took the finals selection and became Tsundokus, I kept coming along Nee-sama with her missions.

End of Flashback [End of pov]

Ino looked at Zenitsu in shock, " If it weren't for Nee-sama I would've been a coward and a crybaby now. I'm glad I was her adopted brother and sometimes she could be troublesome to take care of -sighs-"

" Is that so? "

The two kept chatting while in the background Sakura kept torturing Uzui while Sanemi facepalmed.

........

Hey! Sorry for the wait, but updating this story might take long so please have some patience.

I get writer's block easily so it's hard getting some motivation for this story...

Hope you understand and enjoyed this chapter!