❝ Do be careful next time ❞

(Name),

Currently as you're reading this, I'm probably still at Shinjuku, doing business. I know you're curious about it, so let me enlighten you a little.

The End Gang isn't just any gang. We're not heartless like people tell that we are. The gang offers to give protection to people in some areas, mostly for properties or families. In exchange for the protection, we accept payments. Though, that's not why I went out of town.

There's another gang that does the same. Just a common gang, nothing big. However, they aren't as kind as we are. In order to get their payment, they forcefully take it from those indebted to them. Koro-sensei told me to check on them and if they don't correct their doings then things will pretty much go ugly.

While I'm at it, I'll be going and ask around for any gangs where your stepsister might be associated with. I figure she won't talk, so I'll have to investigate myself.

Oh, and by the way. Before this thought even cross your mind--no, we don't use the money we earn to buy things from the black market or such. As a matter of fact, 70% of the money goes to a preschool we watch over. We got in trouble with their principal a couple years back and to make up for the damage, we helped around at the place, did some renovations and such. Nagisa even tutors a kid there every now and then. I'll introduce you to the youngsters one day. I hope you like kids.

I mean, it'd be a problem if you don't. Who'll take care of mini Karmas and (Name)s then? ;)

Anyway~ I hope the gang is watching over you like I ordered them to.

I'll be back as soon as possible.

- Karma ♡

"(Name)!"

You quickly shoved the letter under your pillow and looked at your mother innocently. "Yes, mom?"

"You're going to be late." She deadpanned. "You should've went downstairs already. I can't afford to waste time today."

You sighed. "Is there a special occasion?" You asked, eyeing the apron she wore and the rubber spatula she held.

"It's Koushi's birthday." She answered, checking the time on the wristwatch she wore. "Megumi wanted to skip school today and I let her. Do you want to skip today as well?"

What.

You literally fell off your bed due to being ultimately shocked with what your mother asked.

Mom.. She's asking if I want to skip school!? Koushi-san is a more powerful angel than I thought he was!

Wait! I haven't answered her yet!

You instantly regained your composure, and stood up and picked up your bag from your swivel chair. "A-Actually, mom.. We'll be dismissed early later. Finals for the first semester is tomorrow and the principal decided to give us time to relax before the examination..so I'll probably be home maybe after lunch hour?"

"Then go straight home and help us prepare. Bring home your red-haired boyfriend if you must."

"Karma-kun is out of town.." You replied, but she was already making her way downstairs.

As you were about to follow suit, your alarm clock suddenly blared its annoying buzzing sound, and you were only reminded of the time when you picked it up and turned off the alarm.