Foreword / Request

Dear Readers,

Enjoy!

Let me know what you're thinking, especially if the comment will make me a better writer.

I really want to bring my characters to life. If that's happening, let me know. If you have thoughts about that, please share.

Also, I want my story to pull you in and keep you here. If you lose interest, let me know where and why, if possible, unless it's not because of the story or writing.

This is not an #OwnVoices story. My characters are diverse, but I am a white, cisgender male. I was raised by a single mom, am not wealthy, and have always been relatively open-minded, but my path to enlightenment is incomplete. No need to educate me, if you don't want, but if something strikes you as boorish, feel free to give me an eye roll. I'll reflect, as best I can.

Speaking of boorish, please star chapters you enjoy. If you like, spread the word. I can't sell out without your support.

Finally, all rights reserved. In other words, don't copy my work! No one has my permission to reproduce any of this. If you see this novel elsewhere, please please let me know.

This novel appears exclusively on Wattpad, and I would like to keep it that way.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Peto