Part 1.

I'm sitting here on the train with my head leant against the window and my eyes closed, already wanting to be at Hogwarts again, I'll see my friends, professors, bubo (my owl). I will have my dorm back! The door to my carriage opens up slowly.
"Hey bitch" Blaise Zabini yells with a smile on his face
"Blaise!" I exclaim as i jump off of my seat and give him a hug "god it feels like i haven't seen you in years!" I continue.
Blaise is my best friend he has always been there for me, ever since we first joined Hogwarts there has been a connection with us. Towards the end of 2nd year my parents died using magic to kill Voldemort so I went into foster care and he has never let me down. We can call each other names like 'bitch' 'dickhead' etc. because we know we mean the world to each other.
Anyway we sit opposite each other in the carriage and we just talk about random things. After a few minutes Draco walks in, 'oh my days, he's so hot' I say to myself as I jump up in excitement. He picks me up and spins me around "hello love" he whispers in my ear.
As soon as I heard that 'love' I got butterflies in my lower stomach "hey! I missed you!" I replied not long after, he put me on the floor and smiled at me, we sat back down and the train left. The whole way there I was asleep and the boys were talking about quidditch and stuff like that.
—————————
{Fast forward}
—————————
We are now at Hogwarts, Draco lightly nudged me and I didn't move "get your lazy ass up" Blaise called, my eyes barely opened, I grunted and closed my eyes again. Draco picked my up and put me over his shoulder, Blaise got my stuff, once I properly woke up Draco put me down, I got my things and went to my dorm.
I let out a sigh of relief as I dropped my stuff on the floor and I jumped on my bed landing on my back. I stared at the ceiling for a bit and eventually I got up, I put on a dark green cropped top and a short black skirt, I wore that with my vans.

I put my robe on and headed to the great hall, i sat down next to Draco

I put my robe on and headed to the great hall, i sat down next to Draco. "Hello gorgeous" he whispered with a smirk on his face
"Hey handsome" I replied with a smile Dumbledore stood up at the front and tapped his glass with a fork, "I would like to welcome you all back to another great year in Hogwarts." He started "I expect you all to be on your best behaviour, all of you" he repeated looking at me and Malfoy specifically. I looked at Draco and let out a giggle.
Some time has passed and it's now 10pm I am sat in the Slytherin common room reading my favourite book, I look up and Draco is walking in "isn't it a bit late" he commented
"Yes but I couldn't get to sleep" I replied looking into his grey eyes
"How could you read that book without me" he exclaimed as he took it out of my hands, I jumped up off of the couch and tried to get my book out of his hand. As I tried to get it back he brung my face down so my eyes was level with his, he put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer, like any girl would I got butterflies. He looked down to my lips and back up to my eyes suddenly he leant in so our mouths were practically touching "you will get this back tomorrow" he whispered softly, i let out a sigh and went to my dorm, after a few minutes of debating on weather I should go back down I fell asleep on my floor with my head leant on my bed.

THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER, hope you enjoyed! :)