Part 3.

We hold the kiss, none of us pull away and I knew I wasn't going to. People walked past and yeah they stared but who cares, the boy who I've had a crush on since 2nd year likes me back! Eventually he pulls away. "Did I do something?" I ask
"No love it's not you it's just.. do you want to go somewhere more private?" He smirks I giggle and hold his hand, we run to my dorm. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks, I nod quickly "darling use your words I want to make sure you know what your getting into" he reassures "yes" I smirk.
He pulls my top over my head and pushes me on my bed, and pulls my skirt down. "Wow" he stands there admiring my body "your beautiful" he continues. I stand up and un button his shirt, for a while I just stand there staring at his abs but i quickly un zip his trousers and pull them down to his feet. He picks me up and lays down on my bed with me sat on his dick, "baby I want you to make as much noise as you need" he orders i look at him for a moment then I move my face to the top of his boxers, I start to lick up his stomach all the way up to his cheek. He closes his eyes "Fuckk" he whispers, i go back down to his boxers but i pull them down this time "you ready love" he asks "yes" I answer. He lifts me up a bit and slips the tip of his dick in me i let out a little moan, slowly he adds more and more, my moans get louder and louder "that's a good girl" he says with a smirk on his face. He spins me around so he's on top, he lays on top of me and starts kissing me passionately whilst thrusting his hips into mine, i let out a moan into his mouth and he moves his face into my neck. I look at him and I run my hands through his hair then down his back, we lock eyes then he goes back down to my neck giving me more hickeys and bruises after and hour and a half of our hips clashing together, moaning and giving each other lots of hickeys we fall asleep. I don't know how I'm going to walk in the morning though.