1

Long blonde messy hair. Thick milky thighs. Golden narrowed honey colored eyes with mischief laced behind them. Full plump lips. Hips to die for. An ass any woman would kill for. And best of all her features? Her D cup rack, soft and round but somehow a perfect fit for Kiyoomi's hands. This was Miya Atsumu. A famous setter she's known since highschool. She was mischevious and definitely the type to enjoy pissing off people throwing snarky,crude comments and talking behind peoples backs. She enjoyed teasing and bratting Kiyoomi but knew better than to go any farther. Short black curly hair. Flexible somewhat enjoyable wrists. Black eyes with a piercing gaze that would have you drop dead if looks could kill. A rough torso, unlike any other woman with a smooth torso. A C cup rack. This was Kiyoomi Sakusa. A very mature,strong woman. Strong indeed, with her incredible spikes. Her flexible wrists allowing her to add a nasty spin to the ball. She has germaphobic qualities but it isn't severe, she just enjoys cleanliness. Clearly the two have tension going on 24/7. With Atsumu's snark remarks and teasing that clearly gets Sakusa going. Sakusa at times returning the remarks making Atsumu frustrated. Atsumu is frustrating as an individual Kiyoomi knows all too well. She'd be so much better quiet...maybe moaning. Crying possibly? Yeah. Kiyoomi thinks she's disgusting for finding some type of pleasure in imagining Atsumu crying in both pain and pleasure. But...it's hard when those tits bounce up and down all the time. When her sweat makes her shirt tighter. When there's days Atsumu obviously doesn't take the time to wear a bra. When Atsumu squirts water on herself simply because she's too 'hot' even though Kiyoomi knows better. There's times where they win a game and Atsumu goes up to hug her, tits pressing hard against her arm as she looks at her in admiration,seduction and lust. There's times where she wipes her sweat with her shirt showing her bra. Point is Atsumu is a fucking minx. A succubus if anything. Then one day it happened. They stayed later for practicing and went to shower after they finished up to which Kiyoomi thought would be silently but oh was she wrong...before Kiyoomi could even take off her own clothes Atsumu was already unclipping her own bra. Sakusa never saw Atsumu fully naked as she always managed to get in the shower before her or turn away but this time...she didn't get the chance too. Atsumu's gaze was on Kiyoomi's as she stepped out of her panties smirking. Kiyoomi growled and it escalated from there...long story short they got in the same shower together but ended up getting dirty anyways. That was definitely hands down the best fuck Atsumu's had in awhile and all Kiyoomi did was use her fingers and eat her out. She could never find a way to hit that spot by herself but Kiyoomi did as Atsumu would've expected from her. Her long slender fingers were much more fufilling and curled just the right way...
Kiyoomi had to admit she thought about it multiple times and her dreams finally came true. Tasting that tight warm cunt on her tongue...the way she teared up when she wouldn't stop teasing her and the begging...god the begging. You don't understand how pleasureable it is to watch the snarky bratty woman that teases you constantly under you begging for you to do something. Anything. It makes you feel superior. This arrangement didn't stop after that. Of course it didn't...Atsumu was clearly persistent about it happening again. So they were...fuckbuddies? Fuck enemies? Fuck frenemies? Whatever. Point is they messed around frequently now. To the point where Sakusa and Atsumu know eachothers kinks. Who would've thought Kiyoomi had a mommy kink?