2

The damn minx back at it again. One of her singular legs hanging off the couch while the other was sprawled out straight. She was stretching her arms making her shirt ride up as her back arched and she practically moaned. Sakusa huffed. "Quit it, Atsumu." Atsumu pouted playfully then smirked. "But omi~ want'cha in me so badly~" Sakusa shuddered...she hated the way she shamelessy dirty talked to her. No....she hated liking it. But it was so damn difficult with that sultry almost begging...pleading whiny voice of hers. "That's interesting, too bad i'm. not. in. the. mood. Quit it." Atsumu pouted and huffed for real this time whining and getting up to push the womans book away and replace herself in the icy glaring womans lap. She purred feeling Sakusa run her fingers through her hair making circle motions on her back. "How can ya' say that to yer future spouse~ To your fuck buddy? I'm wounded omi-omi~" She whined as Sakusa blushed at the mention of being Atsumu's spouse. Sakusa was soon snapped out of those thoughts when she felt a hand trying to wriggle it's way up her shirt smoothly. Of course Sakusa grabbed her wrist stopping her causing another whine to errupt from the blonde haired female who looked at Sakusa with a needy gaze. "Atsumu. Later. I have things to do." "Uh yeah dur! Like me!! Instead of that stupid book...pay attention to me...please me Kiyoomi.." She whined for the fourth time. She really liked whining...
Sakusa instead put her own hand up Atsumu's shirt as if knowing she wasn't going to win this battle. Atsumu smiled. "What cha' doin' there omi-chan?" Sakusa glared and Atsumu giggled but it was cut off as Sakusa unclipped her bra. She circled the pink nub flicking it lightly and pushing on it. Atsumu let out short gasps and very quiet moans. Sakusa picked back up her book going back to her bookmarked place somehow multi-tasking between sex and reading. Soon the nipple flicking and teasing wasn't enough for Atsumu but Sakusa could already tell before Atsumu complained. She snaked a hand down her loose shorts moving her thin panties aside, circling her clit but never actually touching it. Atsumu bucked into her grip whimpering. "C'mon~ Quit teasin' me omi-chan~....i'll be quiet...i'll be so good for you mommy~" That seemed to set something off in Kiyoomi as she pressed firmly against the bundle of nerves with her thumb concluding in a loud moan from Atsumu. Kiyoomi flicked and rubbed the clit with her hand and fingers still somehow managing to pay attention to her book. She slipped two fingers into Atsumu's folds causing a gasp from her. "Ya'...didn't even warn me. Cruel..." She said in between shaky breathes. Sakusa paid her no mind as she fingered the woman somehow once again remembering and hitting all of the spots she knew would make Atsumu cry out while still being able to focus on the pages infront of her. Then she added another finger immediately dead on hitting her g-spot. Atsumu practically rode Kiyoomi's fingers trying to bounce on them. Her orgasm came unexpected like a tidal wave but it hit hard. She threw her head back as she came undone in her shorts some of it leaking down her thighs and legs. Sakusa removed her fingers and held them infront of Atsumu looking expectedly. Atsumu's eyes were glazed but clearly shocked. "Clean your mess Atsumu. You've already been a brat today the least you can do is clean up." Atsumu hesitantly opened her mouth as the three fingers shoved in against her wet tongue. Salty...yet so sexy.