3

Atsumu writhes on the bed unable to see a thing legs spread wide open and tied. Atsumu reaches for Kiyoomi and whimpers when she finds nothing. The only noise is the soft breathing of her and Kiyoomi. "Omi?...." She questions swallowing thickly. Kiyoomi simply takes off her blindfold and Atsumu immediately attempts to reach for Kiyoomi who backs away. Atsumu feels tears prick her eyes whining. "Whyyy....? Let me touch ya....yer gonna make me cry..." Kiyoomi takes off her mask. "Your gonna be occupied with your hands Miya." Atsumu raises a brow in confusion and Kiyoomi smirks. "I've been quite curious. As to know if you can cum off your own fingers alone." Atsumu's eyes widen and her cheeks flush a deep cherry red. "Omi...i don' think i can do that without ya...." Sakusa simply stares in expectancy. Atsumu swallows thickly and slithers her hand down towards her folds. She looks over to Sakusa one last time with a desperate gaze. Kiyoomi's expression doesn't falter in the slightest. Atsumu inserts one finger into her folds already drenched in slick. She inserts another. "Faster. Thrust your fingers." Atsumu feels a tear slip from her eye. She's hardly adjusted yet but knows she can take more than that so she starts thrusting. She moans quietly. "Add another." Atsumu sobs. "Le-mme......adjust Omi...p-please..." "Quickly. Chop chop." Atsumu sniffles and adds another finger wincing at the stretch and the burn of it but continues anyhow. Sakusa slowly emerges and walks closely to Atsumu staring at her directly in the eyes. "You want me Atsumu?" "More than anything....Omi-San..." Sakusa smirks and thumbs at Atsumu's lip. "Then Cum for me. Cum without my touch. Show me how much of a good girl you can be Atsumu." And with that...with the praise...she does. Her eyes flash white for a moment throwing her head back. Sakusa pats her clit through her orgasm accordingly and kisses her stomach lovingly. Atsumu trembles and keeps her eyes closed for a moment before her eyes shoot open at the feeling of something warm and slimy at her folds. She squeaks and Sakusa raises a brow. "You didn't think we were done already, did you Atsumu?" This....was going to be a loooooooong night...