* | <<The Test>> | *

Jisoo POV 

2 HOURS AFTER THE EXAM

*A teacher runs up to Jisoo* Hello Miss Kim you are teh new Student right? Yes I am.. is there something wrong? Is that my test in your hands? Yes it is .... you bet the highscore of Jennie Kim... that is extremely expressive thats why you are going to be in a class for special class for only smart students. omg really????!!! Yes really! 

*Jisoo is searching for Jennie*

Ahh hi Jennie guess who bet your highscore! I will be in  a class for smart people only ! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! *Jennie gets angry* pff whatever bye good luck with Ryujin and Yeji they are in that class too HAHAH XD. "Oh i have no Problem with that", I said. *nanno smile*

*THE NEXT DAY*

*Jisoo walks into her new class* *everyone looks up to her* omg the new girl is soo pretty bro... *everyone is talking about her *

When Ryujin and Yeji noticed everyone calling Jisoo pretty and cool they walk up to her :"Hi you are that new girl right? Wow you are so pretty *Ryujin fakes everything but Yeji really wants to be her friend* Hi I am Yeji can we pleaseeee be friends you are sooo pretty! *smiles*

Of course we can be friends, nice to meet you Yeji :). Can i sit next to you? - Of course Jisoo! Ryujin, can you move please?- Ryujin was furious: " UHM WHAT?! Tsss OKAY BYE "bestie". *angry face*" 

Yeji: To be honest i don't even like her she is so mean...! Jisoo: "Oh yeah she really is haha"