CHAPTER 7.

Alex POV:

I fInally arrived after a hour drive. (My house is in a very protected and saluted area) I buzzed the button of the outside of the door alerting the front office people someone wants in. After it opened I walked in and headed for what seemed like the front office. "Hello how may I help you?" A lady sitting at the front asked. "I'm here for the interview actually.
I'm sure you heard?" I asked making sure that teacher actually did as I asked. "Oh you must be Mr. Hikes?" (HI-KSS) The lady asked. I had made another identity for 'safety' reasons. "It sure is? Should I wait somewhere or are you ready?" I asked the lady. "Oh! Well you can just wait in one of those seats. Your request for a interview was kind of unexpected so our counselors are currently in a meeting. Once there done one of them should be ready to interview you!"

About 30 minutes later

Someone had just walked into the front office. "Is Mr. Hikes here?" A man already balding with grey hair asked. "Yes! He's right over there!" The lady said pointing  at me. "Oh! Hello, please come right this way." The said man asked me. I followed him to a conference room. He sat at the very end chair while I sat at the one of the other direction of him. "So first and foremost question." Ah I know this one. They ask this at all the interviews I've been to. "Why do you want to be a teacher!? In your resume it says you've been in many, MANY wealthy and prestigious schools! You've been a doctor and a police officer to?!" Bitch I'm a mafia boss. Of course I have. But he doesn't know that ;) "Well I've always wanted to be a teacher. My parents have always wanted me to be something better though. Until recently they have moved giving me the freedom I want. Mr. Robs was one of my friends and had recently left due to stress and family problems. He offered me the spot and thought it would be a good change for the both of us." I said. "Well.. YOU'RE HIRED!" This man screamed. God my ears. And this stupid ass really just put me on the job. But I'm not complaining. "I-" I tried to speak. "LETS GIVE YOU A TOUR!" This man interrupted me.. I'm going to kill him first when my job here is done. "Wait. What's your name?" I asked raising my brow. "Ohh sorry about that! My name is Gorda Fea! Kids call me Mr. F. Stupid name huh?! My parents sure loved me! HAHAH" wow I feel bad for this man now. "Erm.. ok Mr. F?" I said questionably.. (Btw translate his name in Spanish if you don't get it)

"AND THAT'S THE LAST ROOM! IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING NEXT MONDAY COME STRAIGHT TO THE OFFIC-" he was about to finish until the bell rang. 'RIIIIINGGGG' 'RIIIIING' singling last period was about to start. Kids starting filing out of classrooms. "Ah well last try and get back to the office now and I'll give you all the papers and everything you need!" He said beginning to walk away. I followed him like any normal person, when I'm not, but eh. Some of the girls were looking at me. Even some males. Who can blame them though?

Ricky POV:

Me and Lion met up by his locker and headed to eighth period. "Soooooo.." Lion tried to start up a conversation. I was about to say something back but was rudely interrupted. "Oi. Faggot." One of the jocks said. "BACK OFF BITCH" One of Ricky's best friends said. Adrianna is her name. She's a really popular girl. She's popular for her strong personality. But she isn't a hoe like one of those cheerleaders. "What do you even gain from this anyway?" Gia asked. Ricky's other bestie. She is a nerd but not a nerdy nerd. She has a fun personality and is easy to befriend. But she's shy from time to time. "Tsk. Why do you even care anyway?" The main jock AKA: Mike 'asked'. "Adrianna why do you even hang with that fag anyway? We could go to my house and play some gaaaames~?" A side jock no one gives a shit about asked. "OOOOOOOO" all the jocks whistled and howled. "I might just be a faggot myself hun!<3" Adrianna asked while glaring at the jock who made the snarky comment. "Ooo she's getting mad!"

Gia is a beta. But a strong one. She can probably one up a alpha is she tried. Maybe she doesn't even have to try.

Remember how is said not to mess with female alphas? Let me show you why.

"YOU WANNA SEE MAD!? ILL SHOW YOU MAD!" Adrianna yelled after the jocks riled up the alpha in her. Adrianna then shoved the jock who made that 'joke' about her earlier into a locker. Face. First. He got a bloody nose. "Oof that's gatta hurt." Lion added. Adrianna was about to rush at him and body slam him until- "HEY! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" Mr. F, one of our counselors, yelled over the crowd of the screaming jocks. By now the halls were empty and it was just this large crowd of- the whole football team, some cheerleaders, me, Gia, Adrianna, and Lion.
Probably half the classes can hear our screaming. That's probably why he is here. Right?

Mr. F POV:

I'm so happy we get a new teacher! This one seams smart! We're gonna be like family! I can tell already. I was leading him back to the office until I heard from down the hall "YOU WANNA SEE MAD!? ILL SHOW YOU MAD!" Someone yelled. "What was that?" Mr. Hikes asked me. "I don't know.. let's go check it out?" I asked but didn't let him answer, already heading towards the commotion. After I rounded the corner I saw something that is unbelievably disappointing. I was furious! "HEY! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" I yelled at them after rounding the corner.

Alex POV:

I was being led back to Mr.F's office. "YOU WANNA SEE MAD!? ILL SHOW YOU MAD!" I heard, what I assumed, a female alpha yelled. Who ever messed with her shit is in deeper shit. Im guessing a fight is about to go on because everyone should be in the classes now. "What was that?" I asked Mr. F. "I don't know.. let's go check it out?" He asked but didn't let me answer before going to see what it was. I swear I'm going to give this man the worst death ever. I followed him out of curiosity and I'm glad I did. When we arrived I saw a kid holding his bloody nose about to be attacked by the female alpha. The group consists of jocks (I could tell because they were all alphas and wearing there team jackets), cheerleaders, (I would tell because for some reason these hoes are in there cheer fits), Lion? And 2 other people. I then saw my kitten hiding behind this beta with glasses. "HEY! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" Mr.F asked. He's got quit the voice for a old man. After he said that everyone went quiet and looked in our direction. The cheerleaders went googly eyes at the sight of me. I already hate this. But all for my kitten. Some of the jocks were glaring at me because of how the cheerleaders are looking at me. But I don't care about them. Unless they mess with my kitten~. I looked directly at my kitten. He raised a brown in question at the sight of me. I winked at him and smirked. He blushed and hid himself more in that girls back. The cheerleaders glared at my kitten. They better not do anything. One of the jocks coughed and muttered "fag.." and coughed again. I glared hardly at him and he whimpered.

"WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!?" Mr.F literally shouted so loud my ears committed suicide.