CHAPTER 13.

Ricky POV:
I can't believe I actually found my mate. I mean at first I didn't know why Mr.Hikes was so scary but now I know. We are mates! He already knew and I didn't. That's probably why he tried approaching me at the store.

It all ties together. Why he looks at me, why I feel drawn to him, why my omega is practically crazy over him, and why I suddenly crave him.

I jumped on Lion celebrating "I FOUND MY MATE!" I screamed. He froze for a second. I got off of him. "A-are you ok?" I asked looking at him. He looked me in the eye. "You seriously found your m-mate?" He asked me frowning.

I responded back hesitantly, still looking him in the eye. "Ya..? Is there something wrong.." I asked in a whisper. He took my hands in one hand and squeezed my wrist. "Idiot." He said blankly.

I looked at him confused. Then he kissed me. He. Kissed. Me.

It took a sec to process what was happening. I tried to get away but he held the back of my head to keep me in place. He tried to deepen the kiss. I started tearing up.

He froze. Our lips still connected. Then he let go of the back of my head slowly. I took that as a opportunity to push him off. He fell on his but.

I looked down on him. Horror and tears on my face. He looked back guilty and on the verge of tears. I slapped him really hard and bolted up the stairs to my room.

I slammed my door shut and ran into the bathroom connected to my room. I sat in the bathroom and started crying.

I was happy I found my mate but this just overwhelmed me. I was happy. I wanted Lion to be happy for me to. Not do what he did.

It was unfair. I supported him in all his relationships? Why couldn't he support me this one time. Why did he even kiss me? Did he like me. He can't we are brothers.

After two hours of crying in the bathroom there was a knock. "Are you in there?" My mom said on the other side of the door. "Y-yeah.." I responded shakily. "Can I come in?" She asked. "Yeah" I responded louder.

She unlocked the door with a key that was resting on top of the door. She slowly opened the door. Once fully inside she closed the door and joined me in the tub. She sat next to me.

"Did toy and Lion get in a fight?" She asked. I looked hesitant to answer. I slowly nodded. "Wanna talk about it? Lion didn't talk at all and that's not like him." She said hugging me.

I nodded a no and looked at her in the eyes. "M-mom?" I asked "yes?" She said looking me in the eye. "Are you and dad mates?" I asked. "No. Even so we love each other. It's common to not be married to your mate because of how rare it is to actually find your mate. Why do you ask?" She asked.

"M-mom.. I think I found my mate." I said smiling shyly. She didn't respond for a sec. "S-SERIOUSLY!?" She gave me a squeeze on the shoulders. I smiled and nodded. "T-that's amazing! Who is it!" She screeched.

"Uhm.. well I don't know how to feel about it but he's my history teacher.." I blushed fidgeting with my thumbs. "O-oh! That's now something you find common.. w-well I'll support you. I need to meet him though!" She said humorously and punched my shoulder.

She then hands me a big tub of ice cream. "If your gonna stay in here any longer please clean the toilet. Also when your done with that clean it up to. If you need anything I'll be downstairs!" She kisses me on the head and get out of the tub. She opens the door and heads out.

I stay in there for five more minutes and get out. I turn on Seven Deadly Sins on my laptop and binge watch is while on my bed eating ice cream.

It's now midnight so I head to bed.

Alex POV:

After he left I finished some school stuff and headed to Ricky's place! To watch him of course.

I got there and peaked in his window. Not there. I peaked into his kitchen. Not there. I peaked into his living room. Not. There.

I peaked into Lions room. Not there. But Lion was there. Huddled in his corner crying. Did something happen to my Ricky?

His mom busted through the door. "Hey Lio- are you ok? Did you get rejected again?" She asked. Hah imagine being rejected.

He looked at her and cried harder. Her face saddened. She sat next to him and hugged him. "What happened baby?" She asked.

He didn't respond he just cried. After she whispered some sweet things in his ear for a while he said "R-Ricky." He chocked out.

"What about Ricky?" She asked softly. "Me and him-" he cut himself off by crying more.

After his mom comforted him for a while he fell asleep. She put him in his bed and headed off to find Ricky.

I couldn't follow her so I pulled out my laptop and watched on the security cameras I may or may not have installed.

I found Ricky in the bathtub crying. I wanted to hop through the camera and comfort him. My alpha was whining in my head.

I watched as his mom entered. I turned my volume up to hear what was going on.

After listening in, I could guess him and Lion got in a fight. I'm glad my omega approves of me. His mom didn't have a problem, seeing as we were mates. I could tell she was a little shocked. I would be to.

1:23AM

After he fell asleep I snuck in his room. I slowly stalked towards him. I got to his bed and crouched on the floor.

He was facing me snuggling in his blanket. His mouth agape letting him snore softly. His mouth would twitch into a smile ever so often.

I took my hand and moved some hair out of his face. My thumb tracing over his cheeks.

I slowly leaned in and kissed his soft, pink plump lips. I parted and looked at him again. Then I stood up and grabbed his phone. I took it and sat next to him on the bed.

I used his thumb to unlock it. I went to contacts and added my number. I put it in as "UnKown<3" I texted my self so I could get his number. Then I deleted it so he wouldn't see.

I kissed him again and left out the window. Leaving it slightly open.