New Beginnings

NANI P.O.V ||
I had finally made it to Atlanta after about six hours. I had decided to call my aunt Jessica on my mom's side, whom i had always been close to and i asked if i come over and talk to her so i was headed that way. When i pulled into her drive way, i saw a beautiful two story house. I could tell she was doing very good for her to only live with my uncle. I fixed my ponytail and cut off the car as i only grabbed my phone. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Nani!" She greeted me with a huge hug and smile that soon turned. "Nani wha-what happened to you?!" She studied my bruise on my face and arms.

"I-it was kevin," i broke down and cried.

"Come in, come in!" She closed the door behind us and directed me straight to the couch as she got me an ice pack.

"Where is uncle charles?" I asked as i sat back on the couch.

"Oh he's at work, he wont be home till about five or six. But thats not important, tell me what happened nani." She asked.

"We broke up, because for the past month he had been coming in late and i know its not business as he claims. H-h-he hit me and to make things worse I'm pregnant with his child, well i think i am. He kicked me out too and i don't even have a roof over my head." I cried harder.

"Nani you know you can stay here for as long as you need to and that bastard is going to get his karma. Does he know your pregnant?"

" I told him while he was hitting me and thats when he kicked me out. I know he doesn't want it but I'm keeping it, God has a plan for me."

"Its going to be okay nani, God almighty knows exactly what he's doing."