prologue

You know I don't really like to talk to people, they make me feel uncomfortable. But i am a people watcher. Wait, I'm not a creep i'm an author well a highschool writer who writes their own erotica. Weird being that I'm still a virgin. I have 3 books out with their own level of popularity but that’s not the point. 

I usually watch people to make up my own characters. But my gaze is always drawn to one person, Lucas Willson. He's on the football team and he's not as flashy as most of the players on the team even though he's the quarterback. Well i guess it's because he's always quiet but that never changes that he always has a different girl on his arm everyday.

Oh, I never told you who I was yet did I. My name is Wesley Dawson. I wouldn't say im from a house of religious freaks but i don’t think they would like the idea of their only son, me being gay and writting sex novels like im some hoe with expierence. 

Enough of that today is the day I get to look at my muse. We finally returned back to school after the long and wretched summer break. I didn’t really do much except for talking to my best friend every other day because I'm very anti-social. We're both in the same grade and it's our last year of high school. I wonder how today is going to go, only one way to find out.