chapter 1

Ugh. Waking up so fucking early is the worst, and why is it so bright outside. I'm not tusually so grumpy in the morning it's just...well today is the first day of school. The break went by so fast yet painfully slow. Not much you can do with no friends to hang out with i guess well i had one friend. Best friend. We knew eaachother since middleschool and his name is, Ashton Carter. Me and him are very close but i'm not his only friend i cant say that he isnt popular cause he is. There are always poeple surrounding him and i'm always in the back waiting for their conversations to be over, becouse interactions with people I dont know make me feel uncofortable especially when the people seem like popular Pricks . Wait, dont get me wrong he alays chooses to hang out twith me but i dont want to keep stealing him away from his friends, well other friends.

As the golden crisp light from the sun invaded my room shining through the space of my babyblue drapes right towards my bed it was now to bright to go back to sleep. Even though the drowsiness was about to overtake me as my eyes slowly shut.

BEEP.

BEEP.

Well what'd you know its already 6:45. I groand sliding off my king sized bed yep you heard me KING, I made my way into my own bathroom. I wouldn't call my family rich but i would say were pretty well off. My mom owns three bakeries aroung the state and my father is a lawer, but hes never really home working overtime in the office. My mom though is usually at home or at the stores to check in but mainly at home to create new rcipies for the menu. Stripping my clothes off and sliding into the show letting the warm water hit my back turing around to grab the 3-in 1 to wash my hair I slip. I slip for gods sake. It is too early for this shit, I reach for something to grab and my dumbass grabs the water great help that was and now i'm gonna be going to school with a bruised butt. Why do i even need school it's literally useless. All i'm gonna hear is 'you need to pass this class not me i already have my diploma, i graduated.' like bitch we get it. Once I finished washing up i make my way to the sink with a towel around my waist and start brushing my teeth. I look up in the mirror noticing the suds dripping down my chin so I use my towel to wipe it off leaving my cheeks extremely cold and not the ones on my face if you know what I mean.

After getting dressed i make my way down the stairs and what'd you know mom is cooking breakfast. Noticing me enter the kitcken she waves me over wich I comply to I was like her little ginnie pig wich I dont mind at all.

"Morning mom" I greeted.

"Monring sweetheart, can you come here I need you to try this bacong rap i just made but I dont thin it's going on the menu. It doesnt really fit with the vibe of the stores." She asked folding the rap. Well you see my mother is more down to earth, she knows what we see on the internet what slang we use and other things if anything she had a mind of a teenager to. she would even know where the parties are at wich was very very wierd and creepy not like it matterd I was never invited and I never went. Grabbing the rap from mom I wa s about to take a bite out of was suddenly snatched from my hands.

"Hey?!" i exclaimed anger evident in my voice just to turn to my annoying older sister.

"What i'm hungry, share." she says nonchalontly as she takes a huge bite of the rap.

" and you didn't think I wasnt" she cant be serious, I sighed looking at m watch it was almost 7:40 i dont have time for mom to make another one, fuck." Whatever I have to go see ya"
waliking out the kitchen  and putting on my shoes I  notice my Amy( sister) doing the same. I didnt mind it you know she was probaby going to the store. Wrong. I stared at her as she grabbed her bag walking ou tthe front door making my way to the old black car I named betty paying no mind to my sister unlocking the door and sitting down i hear the passenger seat door open.