chapter 2

SHIT.

"will you shut the hell up!." i whisper yelled towards my bestfriend cause the teacher to focus her atttention back to me. I swear im never telling this guy anything ever again.

"Ahem. would you like to share with the classs what you found so funny, im assuming he laughed at sometig you said, correct?." she said while glancing to the left where Ashton was seated. My breathe hitched in fear not only that everyones attention was on me but because ashton still wouldnt shut.the.fuck.up. im literallyy never gonna forgive him. Gasping for air and wheezing like he was dying, c'mon it wasn't even that funny.

"Ashton would you quit it, oh no we're sorry." i gave the teacher an apologetic look and nudging him in the side with my elbow. Ms.Green gave us a once over and begin to get back to teaching the lesson. I sighed in relief and shot Ashton a glare which seemed to have no affect on him as he continued smiling.

"So what did you say after she told you that." he began talking reffering to the converation about me and my sister. There was no way in hell was I gonna finish this topic after what jut happened so I gave him that cold shoulder and a simpe response. "none of your buisness " and turned back to face the bored I could tell he was a little shocked from the view of my periferal vision but that was a him problem. So we sat in silence when  the teacher wasnt looking I pulled out my righing journel where I put my prompts and ideas incase I want to right another story and forget.

Dozing off the story began.

As he licked the inner thighs of leo restraing him of his release he began to whimper "please....ngh.. just fuck me alredy I cant take it..." Elliot began to look up tracing his finger from the tip of leo's cock down the shaft to stop at the cock ring he placed himself. Smiling at the mess of the boy infrom of him made. precum dripping, marks all over his chest and hips shaking just to get any friction. leo jumped when he felt Eli's finger enter him. In and out in and out. His fingers long and slender he added another and another till his four fingers were gliding in and out of the boys body he moaned as Elliot hit his prostate. Then.......he pulled out his fingers.

"C'mon baby, tell me what you want use your words." he cooed brushing the golden locks from leo's face whining and whimpering asking his words incoherent.
" If  you dont tell me what you want i cant do it for you, use your words. Speak." the last word wasnt question as for it was a demand.

"i-....i want...you..."he said trying to hold himself from moaning.

"you want me to what, hmm? c'mon say it with your full chest baby." leo began to blush from the emberassment as he finished his sentence.

"I want you to fuck me.....please" and with that statement he allined himself with leo's whole and thrusted in causing his to groan while leo yelled at the sesation filling his stoma-

" Dude, c'mon get a hold of yourself class is over even the teacher left" Ashton snapping me out of my daze I shifted in my seat and I see that there was still some one left in the class and felt the semi stiffness in my pants. I felt my cheeks turn red as I averted my gaze from him only to see him try to lean over my shoulder to peak at the book in my hands causing my to snap it shut.

"Um are you ok, if you want we can go to the nurse" he asked worried.

"Oh no. um im fine, really. lets go" And with that the problem in my jeans were gone. I stood up and put my journal away ignoring the confused gaze my bestfirend was giving me as his eyes jumed from me to my bag.

"hey whats in the notebook....i mean you always write in it but you never really tell me what's in it and get all protective when I try to read whats in it, so i was just wondering" fuck come ooooooon. I was all for telling my bestfriend everything but there are just some things you cant say like ' yeah i write two dudes fucking on a peice of paper and sell it'. When i turned aroung to tell him that, I met his expectant yet worried gaze. sigh. I must be a really bad friend. ugh.

"fine you can come over to my house later then i'll show you whats in the book, deal?" I said its better for him to read it then for me to explain it. oh my god this day cant get any worse. just then I heard someone clear their throat. I turn around only to se the one person I've been wanting to see but this wasn't really the right time.

LUCAS

hey guys if there are some mistake with the stroyline from the prologe and or chapter one please understand that i havent edited this book in a long time so if there are things that arent adding up i apologize
AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK

hey guys if there are some mistake with the stroyline from the prologe and or chapter one please understand that i havent edited this book in a long time so if there are things that arent adding up i apologizeAND THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK