Chapter Thirteen

She smelled the soft leather of his jacket and the lingering pine scent of his cologne. He felt so warm and cozy that she forgot where she was for a moment. Pulling away with a blush, she nodded to him and got to her feet. 

"I think I should go home before it gets too late." Sparrow wrote; feeling flustered. 

"If that's what you want then I can walk you back. Let's make a plan with the others for tomorrow and then we can go." Jeno cleared his throat and tried to calm his own blush. 

"I know they are still here, I smell food." Jaemin chuckled. 

"Are you hungry Sparrow? We can eat together before you go home." Jeno asked, playing with a lock of her hair. 

"That would be nice actually, thank you." She grinned. 

Jeno went upstairs first and Sparrow was about to follow but Jaemin caught her arm. 

"Hey, are you alright?" He whispered in her ear. 

She gave him a soft smile and nodded. 

Once upstairs they found the others making dinner for themselves. Actually Chenle was the only one who was cooking. Haechan was being chased by an angry Renjun as Mark tried to calm the two...And Jisung was sitting on the counter with wide eyes watching everyone. 

Jeno sighed heavily and walked over to where Renjun had cornered Haechan who was screaming in fear. Mark was barely able to hold back the flailing mad Chinese boy. 

"No kill, bad." Jeno flicked Renjun on the forehead and scolded him as the smaller boy pouted.

Mark fell backwards as the other boy stopped pulling on him. 

"That would have hurt any normal person you know. It's a good thing you got a thicc butt Melk." Haechan giggled. 

"Bro stop talking about my ass..." Mark groaned, smacking his arm. 

"Are they normally like this?" Sparrow texted Nana.

"Typically yes, you're gonna have to get used to it." He replied. 

Jeno picked Jisung up off the counter and put him back on the ground now that the floor was safe again, then he helped Chenle finish dinner.