Sleep pt2

"Nope. No portal here."
Luz smiled down at the witch. She knew the green-haired girl probably wouldn't be there long. But oh was it so good to see her face.

After a minute of looking at Amity the entire situation hit Luz smack in the face.

"AMITY?!"
Luz screamed.

"GAH!! YES?!"
Amity frantically sat up gathering her thoughts. Before immediately falling back over.

Luz helped Amity to her feet and started to ask questions about what just happened. Amity didn't answer a lot of them. She stayed quiet. Head down with Luz holding her hands, she let herself be guided to Luz's apartment. By the tall girl who she was once comparable hight to.

Once the 2 got to the apartment and into Luz's room they both sat down on the small bed.

Amity, still not 100% in coherent thought yet. Leaned forward and rested the top of her head just below Luz's collarbone.

Luz smiled at the tired girl and slowly started to lay back so the two could get some sleep. It was obvious they both needed it.
Once Luz's back was softly down onto the sheets of the bed. She put one hand on the back of Amity's head, interweaving her fingers through the long soft brown and green hair. The other hand went under Luz's own head. She smiled once more at Amity.

"We can talk in the morning"
She whispered.

Amity just slowly nodded her head in agreement before drifting off to sleep on Luz's chest.

________________________________
ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ