She missed you

Amity lay on her side in bed slowly waking up. "Was it a dream?" She mumbled goggly. Amity looked down, to her surprise she saw Luz cuddled up in her chest. Luz was fast asleep nuzzling the Blight.

Amity's face flushed and she jumped a bit to the sight. She quickly calmed down knowing Luz couldn't see her. It was sweet, how Luz looked so comfy with her face buried and her hands clutching Amity's shirt. As if the girl was a favorite childhood teddy bear that the human girl fell asleep with.

Vee walked in checking if anyone was awake.

"Hey!" She whispered

"Hey." Amity whispered, not looking away from Luz.

"I'm gonna take her shift at work, if she wakes up... uhm- tell her? I went to... find? more cards! Yeah!"

"Got it!" Amity said looking up at Vee.

"You too have fun ok. She missed you, a lot. She might not admit that. But, Luz really felt bad about not getting to say goodbye to you Blight. She really wanted you to see this place too, it's actually pretty nice. Especially when you have Luz as a tour guide!" Vee smiled at Amity before heading off.

The girl thought about what Vee had just said. She wanted me to see this place? Amity couldn't help but be happy. She put her hand on Luz's head, petting her hair.

After a few minutes Luz started to open her eyes. Instead of being met with a normal blinding sun light she was met with her head in what she thought to be a pillow. She lifted her head and was staring Amity in the face. She looked back to where her face just was and flushed uncontrollably. Amity was so warm and comfy, she smelled nice too.

"H- mmm. Hey blight!" Luz was looking up at Amity trying to not look back down.

"Hey there Noceda." Amity giggled.

"Eres muy cálida." Luz stretched her arms, hugging Amity in the process. She scotched up to put her head on the witches shoulder.

Amity of course returned the hug "You know, I didn't mind you on my chest." She whispered in a low and soft tone.

Luz pulled out of the hug and laid her head on the pillow. She looked at Amity's eyes, almost like she was looking at a famous painting in a museum. Amity stared back at the girl, a small window showing her top teeth. She imagined just what she had wished would happen for the now 5 years they knew one another. The two were so close and none of it felt awkward like it once had.

"Amity?" Luz mumbled out, still sleepy.

"Yeah?" She whispered in a reply.

Luz rolled to her back to look at the ceiling. "Can I take you out somewhere? Show you the human realm. Something like that?"

"As long as I get to see everything." Amity gave Luz a light punch on the shoulder as she chuckled.

"Hey!" She laughed back. "Of course I'll show you everything!!" Luz came off her back and tickled the girl.

"No!! Nooo Luz!" She laughed.

"Oh come on it's only fair! Your tiny abominations did it to me you dork!!"

Amity turned to her back from the tickling. She lunged at Luz, making her fall back.

"Get off me!" The girl laughed, her hands on Amity's shoulders.

The witch giggled not realizing the position the two had put themselves in. As Luz laid on her back she noticed a lone light glyph on a sheet of sketch book paper on the ceiling of her room. Luz looked to the right of her head to see a small plushie. Luz grabbed the plush tossing it at the glyph and activating it.

________________________________
ヾ('▽`;)ゝヾ(*' ∇ ')ノ