01|

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

                          ༄𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚

  Rise and shine" I guess.i quickly rush through my morning routine as usual.today we are meeting our new official boss,or Master.
After Mr.diaboli's sudden death,his heir if I heard correctly Damien Diaboli was to come today.
I hope he is good as his papa.i liked mr.diaboli he was really kind I looked up to him almost as a daughter would to her father. He...was very Caring,a father like feature.

He also gave very deep quotes about life,that I choose to keep with me forever.

"A' are Yu still in" Kory my closest friend here asks behind the door.

I straightened my uniform and Rushed towards the door.
"Yes,I'm just leaving"

"Just on time! everyone's just about lined up girl"she takes my hand in hers as we walk to main hall.we stand in line awaiting our new supposed master.

What I do not understand is why?
Why now? Well to me Mr diaboli spoke Abt having a son only once because he refused to speak about it.

...it's... like a ..er mystery!
......a mystery-
And in walks that of a finest specimen that I have ever seen.
Even tho my lack of knowledge to the outside world is not many.This man is absolutely gorgeous!

Oh gosh! A' stop this at once !

I gulp looking down, following the other maids with our hands clasped behind our backs.

His voice comes out booming with dominance,iced out... so thick Yu could use a knife to slice through it.

"Good to meet my father's staff,my father is dead so you now work for me.there will be changes made if you object of course there are many ways you and I can resolve it personally.. starting off tomorrow,Yu all wear the new uniforms which as we speak are being placed in your rooms."

"When I speak I expect unbreakable eye contact,is that clear everyone is ?"

I looked up almost immediately, unintentionally locking eyes with him.i quickly looked away.shit I realized I broke the one rule which he was so adamant about.
I looked back but he wasn't looking at me he just spoke to one of his men and indulged into the conversation before.

That was close.

I played with my fingers as I listened or ratherly just listening and not putting his words to mind.

"You all are dismissed-
. hearing those words I turned and started walking until I heard my name being called...I froze.

"𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚,come here  girl"

Fudge fudge fudge!!!

I snapped out of it and quickly walked back .

"Yes Damien sir."
I answered softly.
"Is it really that hard to keep eye contact with me Amoura?"he asked

"Yes-no sir,i-its really not t-that hard" I stut- stuttered like some shy little 3yr old.

"No? Mhm Are Yu sure ?" He asked.

I nodded slowly.

"Words,ragazza"

"Yes Damien sir."I gulped.

"There won't be a next time,am I right? When I speak I expect eye contact from you at all costs break it again doll,and Yu will see.will it be  pleasant? For me si absolutely,for you ha! Let's not go there.Do Yu understand little girl?"
His words rang in my head .

I quickly nodded "yes sir."
"Good.leave now."

With those two last words I make my way out of there in a flash.

Swinging the corner to the kitchen
"Ah!-mghshh-what was that for I almost had a heart attack"I rudely say to Kory who jumped into my face .

"I'm sorry"she laughed.joke ?
"But..er what did Mr diaboli say to Yuu?"
How I do put this-
"He calmly scolded me for breaking eye contact."

"Damnn" she says shaking her head.

"Did you see his companion?that sexy mother-f*cker"Kory did her normal fan girl thing .
"The blonde or-" I began to ask
"Yes girl,yess he's so worth drooling over" she smiles.

I just laughed at her ridiculous behavior.

Kory and I grew up here, whilst I was born here Kory was born at a very young age.being a baby in my Mama's womb my future was already set.
Pathetic and sad.

One day I really wish to explore the outside world.
"Hellooo,okay I'm done.lets get to work girl"Kory says handing me soap to wash my hands.
Does she know that I blacked out ?
Er..nah .

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛.