02|

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

                       ➪amoura.

Today is Tuesday, meaning there are guest coming soon,so we have to prepare a large breakfast.
Im to serve the guests and help throughout, serving these filthy,old rich men is what I despise the most.

They try to touch me.
Talk their way between my legs.
Give disgusting remarks.
And I'm to submit to them,I can't complain nor show any facial expression of disgust.

I've witnessed these men drag some of the other maids and drcebthem selves on them.
Let's call it luck that I've never been touched, something tells me one day I won't be so lucky.

I sigh deeply and push the tray to the dinning room.
As usual the room is noisy.
I see that every sit is occupied except for the head o the table.

Late to his own breakfast meeting ?
....I thought .

As if on què he came barging in through the double doors,fitted in a black Armani suit which clung onto his skin almost perfectly,his hair was well combed a few strands laying on his forehead and his face.

Oh his face!
Handsome as ever.

His icy gaze scan the entire room as he sat "morning gentlemen"

I put my thoughts on pause as I serve everyone ,even mr.handsome.
When I'm done I swiftly turn to head out when my dress is suddenly being held by something or someone?
I turn to look down at a disgusting pair of eyes filled with lust.
"Yes sir" I pulled onto my dress, getting him to loose his grip.

"Room 11"he smiles

I almost throw up,this fat almost 70 year old man wants to get in bed with me ?

"Pardon me sir, I'm only serving food here" I make a quick gesture to my tray.

"Look girl,I didn't ask nor do you have a choice,I spoke and you adhear to it.got damm-"

He was cut off by mr.

"Frank that is enough"
His voice was enough to silence the whole room, grabbing everyone's attention.

His voice held dominance, authority.

I gave frank a low glance seeing that he has now turned facing his plate with a straight face.

Not knowing what to do or what to say,I don't even know how to act .I practically rush back to the kitchen.
I take a short moment for myself staring down at my palms.

Why did he stand up for me ?
He defended me..
I'm not complaining this just all knew to me ...ya know.

Slowly I feel a small smile form on my face.
It's almost immediately wiped off when Mandy comes to Stan before me.
"Don't you dare think your special puta, because you're not"
He words hit hard.
"He just pity's you, he's mine stay away from him"

"He doesn't belong to any of us,you Mandy are just pathetic and delusional."
With that I quickly get away from her before she throws hands after me.
What she said did get to me though.

Maybe it is true,it was out of pity.

As I say this I feel my stomach grumble out of hunger.it now hit me that last meal I had was yesterday's dinner.i push my hunger aside to clear out the table as everyone has left.
After cleaning every single spot,u stand proud of my work.there again I feel my stomach.ouu I really need to eat.
Looking at the amount of good food going to waste I slowly snatch a piece of bacon only to drop it when I feel a big manly hand wrap itself around my wrist.
I jump almost immediately,I look up slowly to stare back at his blue orbs.my lips quiver at the closeness of our bodies .

Breathe girl . breathe.

"S-s-sir i-er-" embarrassed I decided on keeping my mouth shut.
"When last have you had a proper meal?" He asked.

Do i tell him or no?
I should, maybe I should.

"Yesterday's dinner sir" I sigh.

"Girl, don't you know you shouldn't work on an empty stomach especially when it is for me whom you work for."

It's now tht I realized he's still holding my wrist.

"Sit,I will have Amelia prepare something for you" he said releasing me .I almost feel somewhat displeased of our lost skin contact.. nah .

I do as said,still not able to say a word.
Soon later Amelia comes in with a very delicious meal.consisting of bacon, eggs,toast, pancakes and a glass of orange juice.

My mouth opens in aw as I thank her.

"Thank you sir !" I say a little to enthusiastically for my liking.
But sir looks like he almost choked smiling? Wait no he chuckled,this is new.he wiped it off almost immediately tho.
Such a beautiful sight to see.
.I'm also a bit nervous since I've never eaten at this table before.

"You're welcome Amoura, don't let this repeat itself,sii?"

I nod,since my mouth is filled with food.

All of a sudden his hand is under my chin turning me towards him.
Is he going to kis-

"I need words Amoura"

"I-i-"

"Will Yu repeat this again?" He asked

Ohhh!Yu Dummyyy.

"No not at all sir."

"Good" is all he says before he walks away.

Love author <3