[Page 2: The Roar of Lion]

[Sekai POV]

I wake up as I a roar. I look around as I see a red baby dragon.

 I look around as I see a red baby dragon

???: Wake up, Master! Brave said.

Sekai: Wow, who are you?

Brave: My name is Brave. Master use Brave Dragon Wonder Ride Book before as Brave somehow manage to menifest in to this form. Brave explain to Master.

Sekai: I see. Thanks for waking me up, Brave.

Brave: No problem. Brave said as Brave fly around Master.

I chuckle as Brave keep speak in third person. I then take a shower. Thankful I manage to rent a house with cheap price even Raven and Maddie offer me to stay with them. I reject it kindly not to disappoint them.

Sekai: Let's go Brave.

Brave: Ok, Master. Brave said as Brave fly to Master.

I get out from my house as I looking for a place to work. I need a work to pay my house rent.

Sekai: I hope we found a job.

Well, and my job hunt begin like Kouta Kazuraba before he become Helheim Overlord a.k.a Fruit Jesus.

[3rd POV]

Raven was at Ever After High as everyone avoid her because they scare of her since they think she is evil like her mother, but she mind was someplace else. She was just moving her food with her fork while thinking about Rei and she goes to her fantasy.

>Raven Fantasy<

In the future, everyone was happy except fo one. Inside fortress was Raven Queen, she was now in dungeon chained up after her destiny was fulfilled, she was left there alone while Apple White lived with a prince.

Suddenly, she hear a roar as the fortress wall destroy. She cover her eyes as when she open her eyes, she see Sekai in his Knight like form walking as he swing his sword and cut the chain realese her. He then carry her bridal style.

Sekai: Let's go, My Princess. Let us get our Ever After Happiness.

>A/n: Back to Reality Raven -_-lll <

Raven back to reality by Maddie who suprise her.

Maddie: Hi, Raven.

Raven: Oh hi, Maddie. You scared me.

Maddie: Oh, sorry. What so what are thinking?

Raven: Nothing.

They then saw Apple White and Daring Charming. Raven frown as she leave the place. Apple see her and want to talk with her but decide later.

>With Sekai in Job Hunting. Seriously? He still not...<

Sekai: Thank you for accept me! *bow 90*