Secret Admirer|part 14

They ended up sleeping on the floor from how exhausted they were after the pillow fight.

Kageyama woke up to see he was using Tsukishima's chest as a pillow. Tsuki wasn't awake yet so Kags gave him a little peck on the cheek and went off to go make some breakfast.

What Kags didn't know was they Tsuki was only fake sleeping. Once the shorter went to the kitchen, the taller got up, their face as red as a tomato, their hands were shaking as they touched their cheek and their eyes where wide open.
(Sorry if there's bad grammar)

Kageyama made some choc chip waffles for him and Tsuki, while the blocker was eating, the setter went to go change, he chose to wear...

He walked out and hugged Tsuki from behind

He walked out and hugged Tsuki from behind. "Good morning" he said and rubbed the top of Tsuki's head. "Morning, nice outfit." They said, eyeballing how short the skirt is.
"Aw thanks!"
"Can we go to the park, Tsuki?"
"Sure...I guess"

Once Tsuki got dressed, they went to the park, brought ice-cream and where standing in front of a bench.
Sitting on the bench was a man, he was looking up Kageyama's skirt and Tsukishima realised. This pissed them off real bad.

They took off his jacket, wrapped it around the setters waist and put their arm around Kageyama's shoulder.

Kageyama turned red and kept licking his ice-cream and when Tsuki wasn't looking he'd take small licks from his ice-cream too. Kags gave the tall boy another peck on the cheek. This time, they gave the shorter boy a peck back.

They finished their ice-creams and went to the swing. Kags was on the swing while Tsuki pushed him, they were laughing and having so much fun.

It was late and they where walking around the neighbourhood when all of a sudden a dog came up to kageyama. It seemed like the poor pup didn't have an owner, he was getting chased by the dog catcher.

Quickly he took the jacket from around his waist, picked up the dog and hid it. Luckily, the dog catcher didn't see and walked passed them. "Hey, Tsuki, can we keep her?"
"What? No"
"Aw, why???"
"Because it's not ours"
"But what if the dog catcher comes back?"
"Ugh fine"
"Yay!"
"I'ma name her....Yui"

They walked back to Tsuki's house. Since there was school tomorrow, kageyama had to go home. They decided that Tsuki kept him because his mother allowed it.

When Kags got home...

"I'll tell him I like him one day...."

}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{

I changed my name and pfp, because I got bored and I liked it better this way. Part 15 coming soon. I think there's only gonna be like 3 more parts, idk. Have a great day/night. Bye!!!