༄𝔞 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩༄

I was up alnight writing this lmfao-

~TW: PTSD, past abusive relationships, gambling, angst~

~quackity pov~

I was just cleaning up a bit then heard someone walk in and I pulled out my sword. "Woah woah calm down there mate." I heard someone say in a familiar tone. I looked at the person and saw Wilbur. one of the people I hated the most. "Why the fuck are you here bastard?" I asked clearly pissed. he only sat down in the chair Infront of me. I swear to God he'd do anything to piss me off. "I would like to make a little Gamble with you. maybe even a deal." I laughed in response "yeah right, it'd be like a deal with the fucking devil dumbass!" I said

I mean why wouldn't I be pissed? he blew up l'manburg the Nation HE built, he's a fuckin' psycho but so am I if I'm being honest. ever since they left I lost my sanity even more. "Just a chance plsssssss?????" God he's so fucking annoying. but kinda hot at the same time. "Fine if you'll leave me the fuck alone afterwords" Wilbur went silent for a moment. "What happened to us?." I knew what he meant "there is no us. there never was and never will be." I said. love has never worked out well for me so it's pointless at this point so why do I even bother. I fucking hate him right? I hate them right? "Then why did we makeout at Niki's birthday party?" he asked. I slightly blushed at the thought of it. I looked him dead in the eyes "say it.. say you hate me" he said, I didn't know what to say. "I fucking hate you. now let's just get to the gamble" I said looking back into his eyes

He started laughing, it was his insane laugh tho. "The fuck are you laughing about?" I asked slightly frightened but was hiding it. "IT'S JUST SO FUCKING FUNNY HOW MUCH SOMEONE CAN CHANGE! YOU USE TO LET JSHALATT AND KARL AND SAPNAP WALK ALL OVER YOU BUT NOW YOUR TO SCARED TO EVEN FALL IN LOVE!" I was shocked but turned that sadness into anger "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DIDN'T LET THEM WALK ALL OVER ME! I DIDN'T GE-" I was cut off by Wilbur "YOU WERE! IT'S SO EASY TO TELL HOW EASILY YOU CAN BE MANIPULATED! YOUR SO FUCKING WEAK BIG Q J CAN'T EVEN-" he said while almost wheezing. I was pissed. "YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY SHIT! ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS LEFT YOU AND ALL YOU HAVE LEFT IS SOME ANNOYING LITTLE FUCKER!" I yelled back at him. "WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR DUMB ENOUGH TO BEFRIEND ME AND STILL TREAT ME LIKE FUCKING SHIT!" he was starting to get actually mad. "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE! WHY'D YOU EVEN JOIN LAS NEVADAS?! YOU DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! YOUR NOT EVEN THAT GOOD AT GAMBLING!" he grabbed me by the neck tightly and firmly. I was a bit shocked but didn't have time to react because of him slamming me into/onto the wall while still holding onto my neck. "LET THE FUCK GO! I CAN'T B-BREATHE" I yelled not being able to breathe "IT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM! IF YOU WOULD'VE JUST KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT WE WOULDN'T BE HERE NOW WOULD WE?!" at this point everything was getting blurry. was he actually going to kill me? should I play dead?

I didn't know if I should just except my fate or fight back at this point. would death be that bad?. my thoughts were cut off by me passing out.

Quackity was slayed by WilburSoot

~wilbur pov~

"Wait your not actually dead right?..." I asked letting go of the shorter man's neck and allowing him to fall to the ground. he didn't respond. did I actually kill him? I kicked the body to see if he was alive but it didn't move when I kicked it. I didn't know what to do. he's dead now. shouldn't I be happy?. he was a annoying little fucker but I enjoyed annoying him. Fundy ran in then froze. "Ah hello Fundy!" I said trying to stay cheerful. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" he was confused and worried. "Me and quackity just had some 'fun' y'know?" he looked at me like 'what the fuck is wrong with you' I just did one of my crazy/insane smiles "HE DESERVED IT, Y'KNOW? ALL I DID WAS PUT HIM OUT OF HIS MISERY" Fundy ran out to get the others so I grabbed his body and jumped out of the window. after I laid his body down outside of Las nevadas and kept walking thinking about burning the place down. It would be fun to in my opinion. well I'm sorry quackity but you hated dream way too much and I couldn't just let you kill him. No no no, he's my idle, why would I even let someone lay a finger on him? I'll make sure he stays safe. No matter what. forever..

855 words yay