☘︎𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬☘︎

~tw/cw: alcohol, fluff(at the end)~

~wilbur pov~

I was at a bar with quackity but I haven't drank yet cause I needed to drive us home, quackity was already drunk as fuck, he did tell me he had a alcohol addiction tho, I saw someone walk over to him and start flirting and he started flirting back. I looked for a second in disbelief as the other grabbed his ass. I got up and walked over "ah hello!" I greeted to the man who was WAY older then him. "The fuck do you want zombie?" he asked

I was trying my best not to knock him out then and there. "Actually I just noticed you were flirting and grabbing my bf's ass, I'll need you to stop before things get nasty" I said being serious "yeah yeah, and what're you gonna do? biTe mE?! get lost." at this point I was clearly pissed but kept smiling "look if you don't stay the fuck back I'll blow up wherever your sorry whore ass lives then kill you over and over again until your begging me to stop. and then I'll kill all your loved ones if anyone even loves you. clear?." he laughed "like a zombie one of the lowest ranks could do that!" this son of a bitch. I grabbed my sword from it's case and held it to his neck.

"Listen. I'm done playing nice. leave or I'll kill you right now. got it?." the man looked in shock and fear then ran out. I laughed and sat next to big Q who was asleep//knocked out. I looked at his drink and the bitch put something in it. I sighed then picked up quackity and left with everyone still staring at me. we got home. me and alex have separate beds because Alex liked to sleep alone and somehow he still doesn't trust me. I put him down on the bed and covered him up then laid down next to him. I spooned him so he knew he wasn't alone even if he was asleep. I fell asleep as well soon after. I woke up the next morning at 6:10 am but Alex was still asleep. I mean normally he wakes up at 7:30 so I didn't question it and just went back to sleep.

391 words yay- anyway sorry for the short chapter I just really wanted to get this request done and I've been busy with school and work- I work the night shift at dairy queen-