2.5

"Holy shit is that Miku Hatsune, aka: Hatsune Miku, aka: best vocaloid ever? (joking, joking)" Lyer gasped dramatically, pointing a rotting leek at- holy shit he's right hatsune fucking miku materializes like it's nothing. hold on, one sec, brb.

yo, hatsune miku, i'm seriously like such a big fan of yours. no joke. i listen to all your vocaloid songs and covers on repeat. i fucking love your part in the disappearance of hatsune miku. i mean, wow, so deep, i felt that on so many levels and you touched my fucking heart. 

w-wait miku! oh, sorry, we're not on first name terms, huh. shit, sorry. i... i- but i... i'm sorry for being such a worthless peon. i'll try to keep myself in check... ms. hatsune? ah, at least it's an improvement? oh, thank you so much you wonderful vocaloid goddess.

so, what was up with the leeks anyway- hey Hey HEY! GET YOUR WIRES OFF ME! STOP, PLEASE! PLEASE! MS. HATSUNE, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

"What a useless excuse for narrator. You're supposed to *narrate,* not jump in the story whenever you want. Amateurs," Lyer huffed, wringing out the blood from his wires. Hatsune Miku saw nothing, nor did narrator2, nor did the entire chapter...

"Well said. Let's try that again. Take two!"

~+~

"Holy shit is that Miku Hatsune, aka: Hatsune Miku- Ok, that first guy ruined it. I'm not in the zone anymore. I can't do any of this under these conditions," Lyer groaned in agitation, slumping tiredly beside narrator2. World, forcibly adorned in Hatsune Miku paraphernalia, also hung his head low, dragging the wig's long teal-green pigtails across the floor.

When World drew close enough, Lyer smacked him across the face with the backend of his hand. "Hold your head up high, idiot. You're wearing a sacred fucking crown." With the finality only a single whip of Lyer's red wire at World's frail back, World immediately fixed his posture and stood tall. Hatsune Miku gives her approval.

"Approved by the one and only Hatsune Miku? Wow. That must be your life's only achievement," Lyer grinned, nudging the ever so miserable World. "Well, that and hiding in someone else's closet. A little perv in two closets. No wonder we spend Saturdays together."

"Still, 'ever so miserable' seems a little meh. Why not try something else?" Lyer suggested. Narrator2 was determined to incorporate this feedback. World's chest constricted so tightly in sheer dread of the event, nearly if not as strong as the powerful grip of an python. He clenched his teeth, feeling as though they might shatter from how strongly he was applying pressure. Perhaps they would fly out and about like a cartoon, or maybe they would rupture and he would stab himself on the splinters.

He shakes his head violently, his brain smashing against the inner walls of his skull with each movement. His vision is distorted and he is tongue-tied, trying to form words that only spill from his blubbering mouth as a jumble of pained sobs. 

Finally-

"Hey, narrator2? Hel

you fucking *idiot*. thought you could get rid of me that easily? well fuck you, first off. second, by the power of hatsune fucking miku, i've come back. no, miku, i don't care about honoring titles or that maybe it was actually the willpower i found in realizing my own inner strength or any of that crap.

all you need to know is that narrator2 is gone now. gave them the same treatment you (lyer) gave me just a few minutes ago, hehe... actually, that was more like 15 minutes ago, but you get the point. so, as I was saying:

Turns out, Lyer and World never got to see Hatsune Miku. It was actually one big dream, and World was safe in bed the entire time, far from Lyer. Yea. That lameass trope again. Live with it. It might be one little bump in the road, and there will be many bumps, but that doesn't mean you just give up. It may be Hatsune Miku, your own willpower, or something else that keeps you going, even if it seems all is lost. Just believe, and maybe you'll ascend to the ranks of our vocaloid goddess.

narrator1 supremacy lives here, in 2.5, and hopefully beyond.