Chapter-8

Next day every one sleep in his tent . Kiara wake up and come outside and see Parth is doing exercise but he is not wearing his shirt . She see his body and lost in him.

 She see his body and lost in him

Parth see her and make a smirk.
Parth - Like what you see .
Listen this Kiara come in sense and turn his face . His cheeks is getting red . Parth see this and smile.

Parth - Good morning
Kiara - Good morning.
But she still did not see him. Parth come to her and take his chin in his fingers and up his face and look in his eyes .
Parth - You are looking beautiful when you are blush .
Listen this Kiara see his eyes and they lost in each other forget everything.

After some time others are come there and see them like this. Seeing them they smile .
Amayra - Kitne pyare lag rhe hai dono ek sath.
Anya - Exactly made for each other.
Kiyan - But humein jana hai toh inhe hosh main wapas lana hoga .
Saying that every one said together.
Everyone - Good morning.
Listen this they come back to sense and leave each other.
Sid - It's ok ap log continue kar sakte ho hum kuch nhi karenge .
Ansh - Sorry to disturb you Kiara di and Parth bhaiya lekin abhi humein wapas jana hai.
Parth - Ya main change kar ke aata hoon .
Saying that Parth turn and leave for there. Anya , Shanaya , Amayra and sid also left for there but Kiara , ansh and kiyan is shocked to see something. Ansh and kiyan come to Kiara and said .
Kiyan - Aap log bhi wahi dekh rhe ho jo main dekh rha hu.
Ansh - Yes kiyan this is true.
Kiara - Ye nishan yeh toh wahi hai jo rani pari ne bola tha .

A tatoo made in Parth back who was the same mark that rani pari show to Kiara

A tatoo made in Parth back who was the same mark that rani pari show to Kiara .
Ansh - Iska matlab Parth bhaiya hi woh insan hai jo Nandini mami aur Manik mamu ko dhudne mein hamari help kar sakte hai .
Kiyan - Ha but kaise I mean Parth bhiaya isse kaise connect hai.
Kiara - Woh toh pata karna pedega .

After some time every one back to there places. Parth and kiara come back to guest house and kiara go his room .
Kiara - Parth ka mom dad se kya connection ho sakta hai aur woh hamari help kaise karega .
This is so confusing but mujhe pata karna hoga aur jaldi karna hoga . Mumma papa main bahut jaldi aap dono ko dhund lungi .