• 4 •

-✿-

I am so freaking bored right now. Let me go on Weverse. It's been a while since I last used that app.

As usual I was scrolling through Army's post and commenting on them. I just love Army, they are so sweet.

After a while of scrolling, I decided to post something, so I started typing,.

--------------------------------

He is a-dazzle with wonder over a friendly smile. The smile that makes my heart melt into a puddle.

--------------------------------

I clicked on the post option. And right then my mom called me from the kitchen probably asking me to help her.

I put my phone down and ran to the kitchen. She asked to help her do the dishes and I did because I have no other choice than to help my mom.

After a while, I went back to my room and switched on my phone which had a ton of notifications.

I thought Army's might have commented and I love to reply to their comments to I opened my post to see the shock of my life waiting.

Taehyung commented on my post.

-------------------------------

Is it so?

--------------------------------

If this man gives me one more shock I might die from heart attack, I swear. This smooth criminal is always stealing my heart and it's beats.

Many Army's commented that I am lucky because Tae only commented on my post and then he went inactive.

I felt special. I felt like I am on cloud nine. This man is really making my days so much happier and bright.

How would it be if I could live with him? Be loved by him? Be his?

~♡~