Lets dance

Hey...

Have you heard, there's a recent rumour about someone named...

The grim reaper

No. Well, let me tell you this...never under any circumstances, decide to cross paths with the grim reaper.

Why?...

Well, let's say you'll suffer more then just an agonising death.

What exactly is the grim reaper?...

Well, truth is no one knows much about them, no one even knows the gender, that's just how good the grim reaper is at keeping their identity top secret, people would pay hundreds to get even the smallest detail.

Some doubt they're really human, others believe the grim reaper could overpower more then ten organisations, some even conclude that they are just some myth to scare the powerful.

But...wanna know the most well known fact about the grim reaper...

No one ever lives to tell the tale

...

Another day.

More accumulated paperwork.

More investigation requests.

More nonsense.

Yep, just another day at the police department.

"Ok, what's wrong?" sora questioned leaning back on his chair to catch a glimpse of the H/c head's expression.
She turned over towards the male, expressing a vacant look with dark eye bags and a somewhat pale complexion. Yet, guys can't even tell the difference and still continue to compliment her 'great looks'.

"Ah, Y/n san, great work lately, I never knew you would bother working overtime" she glanced towards the owner of the comment before scoffing once it was some officer she has only seen a few times.

She turned back to sora and sighed "nothing sora kun" she reassured with a wave of her hand though as anticipated the male doubted her words.

'What could possible be bothering her?'

'She's been like this for a week' he thought tapping his pen onto the table, thinking of possible issues that could cause someone who couldn't even bother working for even a minute to slowly start working overtime.

'Maybe family problems...nah, Y/n chan and her small family get along well, could it be...him' he paused once realising what his thoughts had led him to.
Once he thinks about it, that mafia guy was really the only one able to block off Y/n's actions and predictions. He even managed to get her on a date, just what does that guy want from her.

'Should I be worried' he thought running his hand through his hair taking one glimpse towards the H/c head before returning his gaze back to his desk.

'I mean, Y/n chan has always been a capable person and if there's one thing I learnt, it's that she hates people who look down on her'

"Y/n san, chief is calling for you" Y/n raised her head before huffing once noticing captains' smug look, as if he had finally won some imaginary competition that only he knew existed. (how petty)

"Just letting you know he seemed...mad-"

"—distressed, don't mix it up"

He flinched at her snappy tone before muttering a few cuss words and walked off.