1.

1.

"Bye, see you tomorrow!" Lindsay and Courtney walked away laughing and left Frances alone at her locker.

Frances Richardson sighed and carelessly threw her stuff inside her backpack and closed the locker violently getting judgmental looks from all students.

She shrugged her shoulder and walked away scratching her wrist where it was tattooed the word Different in bold black letters.

Someone tapped her shoulder as she exited the building and she turned around to face the person.

"Your parents are coming over for dinner tonight, right?" Calum Thomas Hood, the Jock and one of the most popular guys in the year asked her.

"Yeah, sure." Frances sighed again.

"Then see you later, I guess." he returned to his friends and left Frances alone yet again.

Calum's and Frances' parents had been friends for years. Frances and Calum never got along. As children, they'd constantly fight ending up hurting each other. Once they got labeled, things got worst. They barely talk to each other at all and if they do most of the time they'd end up arguing.

Frances started making her way home, ready to get out of school and go to her room where she could be herself and not be stared at with disgust because she was different.

+

On the other end of the hallway, a petite girl with lilac hair was being shoved against the lockers.

"Innocent little bitch," Lindsay spat. "How dare you talk to me like that with such filthy words?"

"Just leave me alone..." Kelsey cried as her wrist hit the locker with such violence she thought it'd broken. She got out with a scratch on the word Innocent there tattooed. Not that she minded, she'd been through so much worse but she knew how to put up the perfect act and get the right words to come out of her pretty lips.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" a tall blond boy asked furiously. "That's my sister you're messing with, you little bitch."

"Luke..." Kelsey let out a sigh of relief as her brother showed up.

"What are you gonna do? Sing a song?" Lindsay mocked as she grabbed Courtney's hand and ran away laughing cruelly.

Luke wrapped Kelsey in a hug and ran his fingers through her hair as she silently cried on his chest. They were awfully close siblings and cared about each other more than anyone. Their parents had passed away when Luke was only seven and Kelsey five. After being adopted by an old couple, neither trusted them enough so they took care of each other. Their adoptive parents didn't care all that much anyway.

Luke was labeled as Singer. He loved to sing and play the guitar. Life wasn't very hard for him but he saw how the label tore his sister apart. He knew that even though Kelsey never really told him, even she was getting tired of constanly pretending to be innocent.

"Don't let that Mean bitch get to you, Kel." he whispered. "Let's get home."

+

In the detention room with Mademoiselle Marianne was Daniella Simpson, Michael Clifford, Atiya Yechive and a few other kids.

Daniella was there because she threw tiny balls of paper at her french teacher, Mademoiselle Marianne who hated her to death.

Daniella drew circles on her wrist where the word Rude was tattooed on. She smirked as she thought of everyone around her.

Stupid fools, she thought, thinking they know all about me. She pitied those people who never stopped for a minute to question if what they were taught was right. She questionned everything she was told and she had a hard time understand how others didn't.