CHAPTER 1: FAMILY TIME

On 8th September

AT EVENING

Sana sat down with her laptop, scrolling through amazon thinking alot. She couldn't concentrate because of bad headache and felt nausea all the time.

"What gift should I buy for him, think sana think only 2 days are left" she mummered softly.

Just then yash entered the room, she immediately shutdown her laptop screen and looked at him.

"What?" she asked raising her eyebrows.
"Ummm... You haven't bought my gift yet?" He questioned her rolling his eyes in the most dramatic way possible.

"He's such a tease man" she thought to herself.
"Yash leave me alone, don't irritate, I'm already stressed" she said angrily.

He came towards her, holds her face gently and looked directly in her eyes.

"Relax, you aren't well from past one week, don't stress yourself out, I don't want anything because I've my everything infront of me, and that's "YOU", seems like I have achieved it all" he said without blinking his eyes.

His eyes don't lie. He makes sure her smile never fade away. His words were enough to make her feel good.

"It's your birthday in 2 days, I've not decided the gift yet but I promise I'll give you the best gift ever, hold your seat Mr.Nagar, you are gonna have the best time" she replied with same intensity in her eyes.

"I know" He smiled and pecked her lips softly, she responded equally.

AT NIGHT

"So what's cooking in your head, tell me your plan baby" he asked wrapping his hands around her waist.
"Things that you shouldn't be know Mr.Nagar" she smirked looking directly into his eyes.

He knew she won't tell the "surprise" but being the YASH NAGAR how can he miss the chance to tease her even more.

"If you won't tell, you know I have my ways too, wanna see" he said moving closer to her.
"Yash...." Before she could say anything her phone buzzed.
"What a timing, if it's again ajey then" he whispered angrily.

[There were alot of times (everytime), when ajey would just ruin their moment]

"Haha no, it's doctor" she said picking up the call!
"Your reports are ready Mrs.Nagar you may collect it tomorrow at 11am" doctor informs.
"Okay I'll be there, thankyou doctor bye" she hung up the call and looked at yash who was concerned immediately.
"What? You've seen the doctor and didn't even told me for once?" he said in one breath.
"Relax yash, it could be just indigestion or anything but for a safety side and plus mom told too that's why I did checkup, didn't informed you because, I don't wanna give you extra stress, sorry" she said holding his face with both hands.
"I'm coming with you tomorrow" he declared himself.
"Okay stubborn head" she said while hugging him.

He hugs her back tightly making the grip strong. Sana knew there was no point of arguing with him as how stubborn yash can get only she knew.

Soon they sat for dinner.

AT DINING TABLE

"How are you beta now?" his mom and dad asked in union, as they were aware of sana's health.
"I'm fine mom and dad, we are going to get the reports tomorrow morning" she said and looked at yash who immediately nodded his head in yes.

Both the ladies started to serve the dinner while yash set up the table, in between chatted with his dad
(That's their daily routine by now)

"Mom should I call ajey down or he will have it in his room?" Sana asked
"Ask him only, inke choice ke upar sab hota hai" his mom said shaking her head in disbelief.
"Haha yes he is the raja beta, I'll go and ask" she said laughingly.

"May I come in, Mr.Ajey no no... Mr.Carryminati" she asked before entering ajey's room.
"You don't need permission bro, come in" ajey said laughingly.
"Are you done streaming, or should we have to wait more?" she asked opening the door carefully as his room was a mess.
"I'm coming wait" he said while removing his headphones.
"I'll help" she said as everyone were waiting already downstairs.
"No, you are not well, I'll do" ajey said remembering yash's warning.

There were clear instructions in house by yash no one will give any work to her.

"I'm fine ajey, come let's do it together, it'll be fast" she said as she knew ajey will take atleast one generation to clean it.

Sana helped him in cleaning, meanwhile scolded him for creating mess all around the room.
[Such a clean-freak she is]

SCENE SHIFTS TO DINING TABLE:

Yash's phone rang
"Hello Deepak bhaiya" he said answering the call.
"Hello yash, you have to come for the recordings tomorrow at 11am, complete it by tomorrow itself, because we have scheduled the next tracks accordingly" Deepak bhaiya said.
"But I've important work tomorrow, can't we scheduled it to a day later?" he said impatiently.

Sana and ajey came down, they heard their conversation.

"Yash you go and do your work, I can go alone it's not that far too, don't delay your things because of me please" she said pleading her eyes.
"But... Okay bhaiya I'll come tomorrow" he gives up having no option left.

They discuss about work for a while then hung up the call.

"Are you fine bro?" Ajey asked to sana with concern.
"Yes, all fit and fine" she replied with a smile even when she felt something is not right with her body!
"Beta don't take any tension, everything will be fine" his dad said.
"Hope so papa" she said positively because she knew her family is there for her always!

She thanked God for blessing her life with this amazing people who cares and loves her like their own, she was indeed blessed with the best people!

They all had dinner together while chit-chatting, spending the "FAMILY TIME" which everyone either takes it for granted or neglects it, in today's time!

________________________________________

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY!________________________________________

Comment below and let me know what you think will happen next!

________________________________________