A romantic goodbye

We had brought out all my bags and my mom took some of the suitcases and started putting them in the trunk but I just couldn't move. I stood on the porch by the front door looking into my girlfriend's eyes. I didn't wan the trip to end. There was so much we didn't get to do.

She looked at me as she leaned herself against the door and I could tell she didn't want me to go. I had my backpack on as I held the backpack straps that were going across my chest.

I took a deep breath and that's when I heard my mom close the trunk to her car letting me know it was time to go.

I looked deeper into my girlfriends gorgeous blue eyes. "W-Well... I got to go. I hope I see you again soon." She didn't respond but she broke eye contact by looking towards the floor and let out a small quiet wine that I could barely hear. I walked closer to her and wrapped my arms around her pulling her into a hug.

I whispered into her ear as I hugged her, I said, "I love you, ok? I'll see you again." I broke the hug and I took her hand right before kissing the top of it. "Bye, Sweetie." She looked at me and I was about to cry and I just stood there holding her hand and standing right infront of her.

That's when I was startled by my mom honking the car horn telling me it's time to go. "Bye." I said one final time before turning around and running back to my car. I ran to my car and I quickly got into the passenger side.

Once I was in my seat we started driving away and I just sunk into my seat for I had hoped that visit would never end...

My girlfriend took a deep breath and her best friend rested a hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her. She smiled as she saw my car go around the corner and just remembered the words I said "I love you too." She mumbled under her breath before turning around and heading inside.

She walked to the couch and just took a seat for she wished the visit never ended. Her best friend walked over to her and he just sat right next to her. "Did you have enjoy having her here?" He said trying to start a conversation.

My girlfriend just smiled then nodded as she said, "yeah. I did."

That's when they both heard the doorbell ring. My girlfriends best friend stood up as he said, "I'll get it."

He walked to the door and he saw me standing right there. I said, "h-hey. Can I talk with Bee bee?"

He looked behind him and called out her name. I heard her let off a heavy sigh and say, "what! I was busy-." Her voice faded out the second her eyes met mine. Her friend stepped aside and she just slowly stepped towards me. "I- I thought you left and-" that's when I cupped her cheeks and pulled her into a strong passionate kiss.

As first I could tell I kinda paralyzed her but slowly she melted into it then she wrapped her arms around my neck and just kissed back happily.

That's when I broke the kiss out of breath and with shaking hands. "W-Well.... I should really be going." I could tell my girlfriend wanted to respond but was too stunned to do so. "I love you." I said as I took her hands and held them in my own. "But now I really need to go."

I turned around to start running off and didn't realize I was still holding her hand so she tugged on my hand causing me to turn back around and this time she grabbed me and kissed me passionately.

Once that kiss broke she had the biggest smile on her face that I wished would never go away. I loved seeing her happy. I didn't know it but I had a smile just as wide.

"B-Bye Bee bee." I said as I started walking backwards so I would slowly be leaving still looking into her eyes.

She looked at me and said, "Bye, I love you my Katie-Kat."

Just hearing her say that I felt a chill go through my spine as she's never said that to my face... blushing hardly I respond with. "I love you t-too my bee bee." That's when I walked into a tree from not looking where I was going.

She reached out her arms trying to catch me even though she was too far and couldn't reach me. And she just seemed a little worried about me.

I immediately stood up crazy flustered and I was rubbing my head that I hit on the tree. "Are you ok?" I heard her sweet adorable worried voice say.

And I just started laughing and said, "yea I'm ok." That's when once again I heard my cars horn. "Ok, now I really need to go. I love you!!!" I said as I ran off waving.

Once I made it around the corner I couldn't see her anymore but I heard a faint yell, "I love you too!!!"

Once I got to the car I opened the door and sat in the passengers side and my mom gave me a smirk. "So.... How was the kiss?" She said giggling at me.

Flustered I kinda squeaked as I shouted, "how did you-"

She interrupted me and said, "the look on your face says it all." She answered smirking a little more.

"Oh shut up and just drive." I said blushing.

My mom laughed a little as we started driving off. I rested my head on the car door looking out the window just smiling knowing someday I'd see her again. I just hoped it would be soon.