mystery

y/n sat at her table fixing her hair taking a couple of rollers out of her hair slightly brushing her curls sitting in her little black bra and panties with her sheer dress with little stars all over it "Are you bringing me my wine?"

"I am bringing wine. I am also bringing your question pad" Thomas said from off-screen
"Ohhh thank you baby"

"Your welcome I knew you wrote them down so I thought I would get them, plus you'll yell at me if you don't"

"I wouldn't yell at you I would just be a little grumpy" she giggled as she finished with her hair and Thomas came over with her notebook, two glasses and a bottle of wine 

"I knew you would that's why I did it. what are we doing?" He asks sitting with her shirtless and clearly a little tried 
"Have you forgotten?"
"Yes. All I was told was get into this outfit and put the girls down for there nap. So what are we doing?"
"It's getting.... Not safe for work. Up in here"
"Oooohhh, are we making a sex tape?"
"On the kitchen table?"
".... Better lighting?"
"No Thomas." She sighed "today! I have here a mystery box actually two mystery boxes from the same company they offer a buy one month or a monthly subscription and they'll send you some items every month that are kinda kinky"
"So it's loot crate but sex toys?"
"Yes"
"I'd much rather just buy one of your japan boxes you get there fun so many good plushies in there"
"I should really make a video with my next box. But anyway yes I bought two just to get two different themes so we could see the quality and various items because one month might just be a shit box or a really good box so two felt like a good compromise"
"What's the first one?"
"I don't know we shall discover because I ordered these ages back so I have also forgotten" she laughed before getting a box onto the table "would you like to open it?"
"Yes" he smiled happily taking it and opening the box to reveal black tissue paper "ooohh there's a man in a suit on this sticker"
"Oohh that's a cool clearly custom sticker thought"
"Ooohh a panflet" he smiled opening the box more
"There's a lot in here actually"
"Ohh that panflet has spoilers"
"Ohh nom don't read the panfelt" she says taking it from him "ooohh the theme of this box is fifty shades. I don't like the book. Or movie. Maybe I'll like this box"
"I hope you like it better then you like the book you threw that out a window if I recall"
"I did because fuck that shit. That's probably the man is like mr grey. I assume ooohh the book has a kinky word search. There you go Thomas that's your afternoon" she laughed
"Unironicly. I do want to do this word search." He admits "I do like a word search before bed. There not easy when your already not great with words but there fun way to kill like ten twenty minutes"
"First item it's a tickler it's nice, soft. I worry about it long term just because as anyone who as ever owned one can tell you they do after a while start to shed especially cheap ones and obviously we don't know the quality of this box but just now I don't think this is a long term one because it's already" she says stroking it and grey fluff starts coming off
"Ohh shit yeah it's already coming off"
"Yeah, it's okay it's fine probably for new people it would be okay but you can get good ones on love honey for like a fiver and they are much better then this"
"My turn to grab something... Ooohh ooh okay. That's a butt plug I'm gonna give that to you"
"You usually do"
"Hey!"
"No okay this is a butt plug it's silicone it's grey it looks like" she began before it started vibrating "yep I thought so it vibes ohh and it obviously comes charged and with the charging cable that's not bad actually not for us personally because neither or us are that into butt plugs but I know they are something most people are and most people have alot of them so it makes sense to put them in something like this and it's a fairly small one so again I think for an bigger maybe if you are really into butt plugs it might not work for you that well"
"Where do you get this kinky knowledge?"
"..... I refuse to answer that. You wanna go next because you didn't like the butt plug?"
"Yes"
"Okay go again"
"Oohh. This. This is just a tie. Nothing else this is just a tie"
"I'm assuming for like mr grey rollplay? Maybe to like tie people up o guess?"
"Or just a tie? I don't actually have a grey tie. Now I do. This isn't going in the sexy box this is just going in my wardrobe"
"It's a nice idea fits the theme I can see how rollplay people would really like that it's a little random but okay how good quality does it feel?"
"Euhhh average for a tie"
"If you specifically wanted this tie how much would you pay for it?"
"Uuuhhh I'm not one to ask because I think I over pay for ties and things but I would buy it in a store for anything under fifteen like no more then fifteen"
"That seems fair" she shurgs "ooohh I like this one this might go in our box. This is a spanking paddle it feels nice it's pleather stiching is good has a little bit of a smell but pleather does and of course it's brand new uuhh yeah that's not bad good feel good quality. But so far other then the tie it's the only thing I would keep out this box and you don't even want the tie for sexy reasons you just want a grey tie"
"Kinda but to be fair if we weren't making a video we wouldn't have bought fifty shades as a theme"
"That's true that's a good point, last item is this... It's a handful of already freying rope"
"That's a bad sign"
"Yeah. Maybe we'll come back to you once we've given everything a fair try"
"Oohh that's why the girls went down for a nap" he smirked