Chapter-11

Upon seeing the scene in front of them Arnav and Nk shouted a" What the" at a time.

Flash back:

After standing on the stool, Khushi tried hard to reach out her hand, to take the album which is in the last row. As she was trying to take it, the stool started to move, in a few minutes, missing the balance she fell from it. It was also on the clothes, which were thrown by her before.

Hearing that sound, Arnav and Nk rushed to the room.

flashback end

"Arnavji.. Khushi whined.

"Khushi! What is it? What have you done to this room? And what are you doing there? Are you playing any game by shouting?" "Arnav asked, helping her to get up from the floor.

"Ohh! I was searching for the family album. While trying to take it. I fell down from The stool." So Khushi said by getting her forehead.

Arnav smiled seeing her pout and he took look at the room shaking his head he told" God! What have you done to this room baby? I asked you to take rest, but you are not you giving rest to your body, instead of that you are searching for the stupid things and falling down.Stupid woman. Abhi chup karke sojao. No arguments. Only silence" Pouting her lips, she lied on the bed.

"Arey waah! For the first time you listened to me. Great Arnav beta, what an achievement!" Arnav praised himself.

"Achha! Then who is talking with me now? Is it your ghost?" Arnav asked holding his hands and raising his eye brows.

Upon not getting any reaction he removed the blanket from her face and saw how beautiful she is sleeping, by snoring lightly.

Nk has gone away long time back leaving the couple.

Kissing Khushi's forehead " Sleep baby tomorrow we have lots of works to do." He also shifted beside her and slipped into peaceful sleep.

In Shantivan: 

Raizadas are discussing something. Later they all went to their respective rooms.

The woman who has planned Khushi to send for the brotheral is planning something more dangerous and smirking evilly.

And the woman is non other than Ratna.

Next day: 

"Baby please hurry up. Otherwise we will get late." Today morning Arnav has woken up early morning and he also woken Khushi also Hurried her to get fresh up. He didn't even given her the reason and asked her to freshen up.

"But Arnav ji…….where we are going? Why are you rushing me like this? " Khushi pouted her lips sitting on the bed.

"Baby we are going for shopping. There are somethings we need to buy. After that we will go for lunch and then coming back we will take some rest." Said Arnav. 

"Why you pre-poned our marriage Arnav ji? Now there is no sangeet,I can't even dance also." Khushi complained pouting her lips. 

Cheater cock.

Cupping her face "Baby please try to understand, till now many things have happened. Someone have tried to kidnap you and we don't know who the culprit is till today. I can't  even imagine of losing you. So please Baby let's get married,please please……" He literally pleaded her.

Khushi shocked seeing him pleading her,she understood that he is so vulnerable now due to the past incidents and answered" Okay Arnav ji…..don't worry. We will get married tomorrow only. As per your wish. I don't want anything,I just need you beside me."