Raizadas

How is Raizadas related to Malicks?

How did Ratna enter into Malik's house as a daughter in law?

Veer Raizada was the bestie of Saurab Malick. Both came from wealthy families only.

Both started their business with partnership. 

They both thought of taking their friendship to a relationship, they thought to marry Ratna to Arvind so that they can become relatives.

Arvind was in love with a girl already. When his parents asked him about marrying Ratna, he said he can't marry Ratna. Then his parents asked him if he loves anyone "Yes,Mom and Dad  I love a girl . Her name is Sanjana. She also loves me so much. I am sorry Mom and Dad I can't tell you about this till now. I'm worried that you may reject it. So I didn't open up about this before." 

Saurabh and Subhadra are understanding parents. They accepted Arvind's love wholeheartedly and they are ready to welcome Sanaja to their house as daughter in law with open arms.

Saurabh made Veer understand the situation by explaining everything to him.

Veer understood and he promised to Saurabh that he will explain to his Wife and daughter. He also blessed Arvind and Sanjana.

On that day night, in Sheesh Mahal: 

Malicks are sitting in the living room and enjoying their dinner with their soon to be daughter in law. 

( Sanjana is an orphan).

"Thank God! Veer accepted reality easily. He understood our Son's love for Sanjana. Otherwise, don't know what would have happened?"  Saurabh Exclaimed after completing his dinner.

"Don't worry Saurabh ji,nothing like that happened na. We should be happy and thankful to God. For sending us a daughter in the form of a daughter in law." Saying Subhadra kissed Sanjana's forehead.

"Truth to say! I don't like Ratna." Saurabh biting his lip.

"Just because of our friendship only,I agreed to their proposal. That also not wholeheartedly."  

"Same here Saurabh ji. I also don't want to bring Ratna to our house as a daughter in law." Listening to their talks, Arvind was shocked.

"What? But how can you both think like that Dad? I thought you both love Ratna also, like you both love me." Asked a bewildered Arvind.

"We used to love her beta. But we lost that love for her, when we got to know the real color of hers."  Saurabh said, covering his face.

"Means?" 

"Means! She is not what she shows herself as. One fine day,your mother and I went to a hotel for one of our close friends' receptions. There we saw with one man, throughout the function,she was with that man, only all clingy and drinking. After that we again saw her in a park with another man. Then only we got to know about her real face. Till then we also wanted to make her our daughter in law,but after that day our perception changed." Saurabh explained. 

"Yes, beta. Even Saurabh ji tried very hard to tell Veer bhaiyya about her Daughter. But he didn't trust him. He just shrugged it away,saying 'his daughter is not like that'."

"Till now I didn't know that Ratna was that type of girl."  Arvind Exclaimed.

"When we got their proposal for you, Saurabh ji got worried, because we don't want you to marry her. We are not understanding how to reject the proposal, if we say the truth also they are not understanding it. Although we agreed in front of Veer bhaiyya for the proposal,we are getting worried inwardly. But God is there with us and he showed us the right way, he solved our problem by sending Sanjana bitiya. "  She kissed Sanjana's forehead with lots of love.